19

why didn't anyone tell me the wizarding hospital is spelled— st. mungos and not st. mugos?? y'all are so fake for not letting me know 😔

anyways, from now on, smut will be very very frequent with both vance & draco..

a light chapter, slightly mature content nothing too extreme.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 | "𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐭."

ϟ

The bookcases was ornate, as if carved by a person with a profound love of literature. The engravings were of leaves, of autumn berries and birds on the wing— so sublime as to invite the fingers to take it in just as much as the eyes.

Ceilings as tall as I could perceive with vast windows layered with obscured and colored glass to timely connect with the ancient theme.

The Malfoy Manor's library flipped my stomach inside out in the greatest way imaginable.

"You were suppose to take this two hours ago, before breakfast." I notice the full vial of the continuous healing elixir kept in the pocket of his button-up shirt. "You're gonna end up in St. Mungos again if you don't take your elixirs properly and on time."

Vance inclines forward, planting a heavy kiss to my lips, sighing as he pulled away. "The continuous healing— it tastes like shitty wine."

"It's not for the taste, it's for your health." I contend, utilizing my fingertips to straighten the smooth fabric of his neckline. "I don't think you want to die at age twenty-two."

"Mhm, alright I'll make sure to take my afternoon elixir." He slips his hand into the pocket of his trousers, hauling a crimson red pouch, a gold string looping around the edge to prevent the items inside from spilling. "Here," he plants it onto the middle of my palm, the velvety fabric smoothing against my skin.

"What is it?'

"Money," Vance raised his brows, placing yet another heavy kiss to my plump lips. "Parkinson— Pansy, she wants to take you to the spending outlets. Ever since she heard about the lift of your restriction she has been jumping me at every corner, messing with me until I said yes."

I recalled Pansy being quite kind to me. Despite being present within a large chunk of the Slytherin bullies, there hasn't been a circumstance where she attempted to slash my feelings.

"I won't go if you don't want me to."

He streams the tips of his fingers down the back of my hair, pushing our chests to press against one another. "It's okay, I trust you won't commit any acts to disappoint me. Just stay safe, okay?"