21

ok, sorry for the late update but there's a shit ton of smut in this chapter.

TW - electro stimulation, voyeurism

-  DEFINITIONS  -
( just in case )

ELECTRO STIMULATION:
a sexual practice involving the application of electrical waves to certain nerves of the body.

VOYEURISM:
the practice of gaining sexual pleasure from watching/hearing others when they are naked or engaged in sexual activity (consensual !)

mature content ahead (obviously).

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄 | "𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧— 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?"

ϟ

  The sorrow is drilling through my bones as opposed to skating over my raw skin. I wish to burrow my fingers through the tissue of my chest, squeezing the anguish and the despair from my heart. I desire to compress the organ until the liquids of my agony is dripping down my arm and lodged underneath my fingernails.

  A solitary tear falls onto the page and absorbs into to text, smearing the crafted words of ink.

The Four Founders

Origins of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - A History Informational
Authored by: Anonymous

  In the smidgin states of my health, I've reached a determination that there is a need to locate the Hufflepuff cup. Though, Hermione's instructions resulted in further inquiries into my psyche, it did not hurt to condone a tad bit of research.

  The Malfoy library's organization is not phenomenal, the books are sorted by color rather than subject or genres.

  It took the duration of two hours of searching to authoritatively swipe my hands onto this informational book.

Chapter VI - Helga Hufflepuff

Sorcery Items Created: Badger Statue,  Hufflepuff Cup, The Scale of Gold.

Items listed are considered to be of high value as they were created by Helga Hufflepuff, a Welsh witch and one of the four originators of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.