47

Theo is not a love interest !!

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 | "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

ϟ

  Agony, anger, and disappointment.

  Those three emotions blend into one at the spirit of my sentiments. Perhaps these sensations are right to be embedded into my flesh— maybe it was my attraction to Draco that shielded the sense of my fragile values.

  "Y/N!" I hear his frantic voice calling after me.

  Draco's button-up shirt lengthened down to the mids of my thighs. The fabric encasing my naked body flopped like the waves of the sea against the breeze as I pace away from the stupid blond boy.

  "You are a scum piece of trash, Malfoy," I shout, scurrying past the blue strip that indicated the hindrance between the muggle and wizarding world. "Very vicious of you to wait after we had sex to tell me!"

  "Y/N," he shouts again, "please wait!"

  I thrust myself past the trees that are clung together, reaching Mrs. Nott's yard once more. My options for my future actions are restricted—  surely I cannot hide from Draco for eternity but I require space.

  Yet, my desires are crushed beneath Draco's movements as the length of his fingers fold over the cliff of my shoulders, rotating my body to face his worried expression, his out-of-breath body.

  "Please listen," his light hair is disarrayed— probably due to the sex, the running, and lying. "You just ran after I said the first sentence."

  Sighing, I shove his touch from my skin. "Fine," I say, noticing that he was so quick to chase after me that he had forgotten to tug on articles of clothing besides his thin boxers. "Continue what you need to say," I utilize my legs to step 3 feet backward. "But don't lay a single hand on me while you say it— I am truly disgusted by your behavior"

  "You— you're coming to that conclusion after I said one sentence—"

  "—Yeah, I don't see a good explanation for why you fucked Guinevere just last week." The words putter out of my mouth like water down a clogged sink. It's difficult for me to conceal my shattered emotions— it is as though my chest has cracked open, the wrecked organ of my heart displayed for his viewing. "I don't understand," the surge of my voice begins to split, "you called me paranoid, you said I shouldn't doubt you. How could you wait after we had sex to tell me?"

——
| Draco's POV |
——

  "I was going to!" I shout— only raising my voice to veil the guilt exhibited across the portrait of my face. "I was going to tell you, I swear on my life I was going to tell you but you started kissing me and I got.. distracted— please, just let me explain."