vii - two days

»»————-  ————-««
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬

Tommy and Eris seemed to think the same thing as Tommy reached for his sword and Eris reached to her back to pull a sword out as well, before quickly making their way into the embassy.

Once they were inside, it felt like a brick hit Eris' stomach. A knife was placed against Tubbo's throat as he was held by George, while Dream and Sapnap looked over at the two teens menacingly.

"Tubbo!" Tommy shouted, trying to make his way forward, his sword raised. He was quickly stopped by Eris however when she noticed the tightening grip George held on Tubbo and the small wince that escaped his lips, "Let him go you bastards!"

Eris took a moment to observe the situation she found herself in, quickly realising it wasn't a particularly favourable one.

"What do you want, Dream?" Eris spoke lowly, her sword pointed in his direction. The black dots stared back at her daringly and she had a hard time not letting her stance falter at the events that were tied to them.

The man chuckled, "Nothing much. Just wanted to make..- a statement, if you will."

"What the fuck do you mean?" Tommy demanded, his icy blue eyes filled with a fiery rage.

"You see.." Dream started slowly, making sure to drag out the words, "I want something."

The vague words made Eris furrow her brows and she lowered her sword ever so slightly, "What is it you want."

"Well, I want for your little revolution to stop. Unfortunately, your leader happens to be a little too stubborn for that. So I need leverage."

"You won't get Tubbo." Eris replied, her voice low and threatening.

Dream huffed behind his mask, the noise being slightly muffled, "I don't want Tubbo. He can make potions, nothing else. He's no use to me."

"Don't talk about him, you bitch! He's better than you will ever be. I'll fucking teach you!" Tommy shouted, taking a step forward again, but once more was stopped by Eris, who had just a tad more self control than her impulsive friend.

She then noticed the potion that was placed on the table, only a metre away from her, and a plan started to form in her head.

"Well, do explain what it is you so desperately want, Dream." Eris said, taking a step forward, but making sure it went unnoticed.

"Funnily enough," Dream chuckled dryly, "That thing happens to be you. You are the main force behind the revolution. You also happened to burn down Sapnap's house and throw a knife at his leg. I think it would be nothing but fair if you would pay for that."

Eris glanced at Sapnap, who looked at her with such anger in his eyes, that she had a difficult time keeping her mouth in a straight line. She also noticed the bandage around his right leg and the way he stood awkwardly. Her lips turned upwards ever so slightly.

"I might have blown up Sapnap's house. But you could never prove it." Eris replied smugly, knowing exactly that she was pissing off the brunet even more.

"You were literally standing next to it!" Sapnap shouted angrily, also taking a step forward. The movement made him cringe lightly. Eris noticed.

"Enough."

Dream's voice boomed through the room they were in, tension thick in the air. "I propose a trade. Tubbo can go back to L'Manburg. You will go with us. Or we kill him."