005

CHAPTER FIVE : SOBER THOUGHTS , DRUNK WORDS

|

"get the fuck up." shigaraki said quietly. loud enough to startle you, soft enough to not disturb toga. a cranky toga is not a good way to start the day. he disintegrated your blanket and you sat up at the rush of cold air.

"the hell?? you're broke as fuck shigaraki, you can't just go around and destroy stuff." you scolded him and he scoffed.

"you'll just hafta sleep with someone else, then." shigaraki dismissed your concerns. he led you outside into a clearing in the forest. you shivered as the cool night air surrounded you, confused as why you had to do this so early.

"uh-huh, like who?" you huffed. toga was a wild sleeper. you had no doubt she'd happily share her bed but you'd be forced off by her elbow or something not too long after. spinner and compress...?? you weren't as comfortable with the idea of sleeping next to them either. and of course, shigaraki's bed was out of the question.

"that's for you to figure out." he said simply. you wanted to strangle him.

"now fight me." he said, standing a couple feet away from you and holding out his hands. you gulped. a single touch could turn you to dust.

maybe it wasn't the best to train with him. but then again, he had all for one as his mentor, so he's gotta be good. 

"i- i don't know where to start?" you told him. he quirked an eyebrow.

"you're that much of a loser?" he put a hand on his hip. "are you even qualified to be considered a villain?"

you bit your lip in anger. "stop."

he barked out a laugh, something rare. "no. it's the truth, don't try to fight it. let's just get on with this thing, alright? maybe you'll learn how to be less of a wimp when it's over." he smirked at his hand, rolling his wrists and stretching his fingers.

you caught sight of that side wound again. the poorly done stitching was coming out. dried blood stained his skin. oh he's such an idiot. your head tilted sharply to the side. shigaraki watched you closely, eyes narrowed. nonono y/n remember, he doesn't like to be touched or healed. do not make that mistake again.

you couldn't help yourself, though. all that time spent on self-control went poof. 

if you've watched finding nemo and remembered how the sharks were completely fine until they smelt that one drop of blood... yeah that's what happens to you when you see an injury.

and in the next second, you were lunging onto him, fixated on ripping off his fucking shirt. you needed to heal it, the poor thing had been left unattended for far too long. it must really bother him. it must really hurt him. you could make it better, just one touch!

"where's this coming from..?" shigaraki asked as he effortlessly dodged your advance. "did i make you mad?" he said smugly.

you hummed happily, turning around with a stumble. "i need to take care of you, my leader. you always look so lonely."

the way you said, 'my leader' made him stop in his tracks. shigaraki's eyes widened a bit, recognizing that crazed look in your eye and the dysfunctional way you moved around. shit. he should've tucked in his shirt or wrapped bandages so that wound was out of sight. he couldn't risk calling for the others to restrain you.

"let me heal you..!" you darted towards him again. he reacted slowly since you took a while to recollect yourself, only to act out of nowhere. he faltered and you latched onto his hand, pulling his body impossibly close to yours. kicking his feet from below him, you smashed his back onto the ground, crawling over his body.

"get off." shigaraki hissed, rearing his legs and connecting them with your stomach, catapulting you off his body. he got up, wincing at how your roughed up his already painful stitches.

"tomura shigarakiiiii." you blubbered, pressing your lips together in a pout. "i'll make you feel betterrrrrr. i promise, i promise, i promise. promise we'll fight together?"

he scrunched up his face. this was a really different side of you.

you ran to him again but when he reached out with his right hand you ducked under it, slipping behind him. you grabbed both his hands and bound them behind him, digging your knee into the small of his back. you grabbed the fabric of his shirt and ripped it in two. "pleeeeaaase, tomuraaa shigaraki. please. pretty please." you bent down  and pressed yourself up against him. 

his breathing was speeding up. shit, you were so close. he could feel your soft skin against his. it was driving him mad. "get off, this is over."

"i won't stop until your slash is all patched up, bossman. i won't, no way." your hand already had the golden streams of healing energy dancing around in the air. it snaked around his waist, touching the cut. 

"i said get off!" he yelled and without thinking, put his full hand on any flesh he could reach. i should have never said yes to this. one compliment and i was too agreeable. but then again, the league had taken a liking to you and maybe killing you himself wouldn't be the best idea.

this was the one of the times he second guessed himself in a kill situation.

you sighed as you felt his cut close up underneath your hand, relief and content washing over you. yes. that was bothering you for a while. now it's gone. it's all better.

that's when you noticed shigaraki's five fingers on your thigh. your vision was clouded and you were 'normal' again. he was actually going to kill me. you thought bitterly. you rolled off him.

he panted heavily despite not actually doing much. it was your skin. your touch. your gentle, soothing hand taking away all his pain, all his discomfort. it was too much too fast. he missed your warmth. no he didn't, actually, he hated how heavenly it felt.

you were still shocked that he'd kill you for that. on second thought- no you weren't that surprised i mean, this is the tomura shigaraki you were talking about here. 

"maybe... maybe i will ask spinner and toga for help instead." you said meekly, still feeling roughness of his hand on your skin. it was as if he still had his hand on you.