031 ½

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE (AND A HALF) : BATH TIME

|

[ tw : nudity , sharing a bath , sexual implications but uh it's cute ?? ]

before bed time . . . 

"your choice, though."

he'd fuck himself over twice before he'd pass up an opportunity like this. he almost felt concerned that you had to ask him. he nodded vigorously, his head going numb from the jolt of activity.

you giggled and took him by the arm, dragging him into the bathroom. "i still can't get over how big this is, wow... oh! look at the soaps! they look like little bunnies, aww..."

you zoomed around the room, preparing a nice bath. you fawned over every luxury and shigaraki's ego was stroked with each of your bursts of excitement. he loved the feeling of providing you with nice and pretty things.

he leaned against the cool tile as you gathered everything, dozing off a couple times. but then your hands were on his face, bringing him back from his slumber. you asked him something—talking to him. he couldn't hear, his brain was getting more and more muddled. 

"...ey, hey, come on. the water'll get cold." you frowned, gently shaking him to revive him. he sighed, squeezing your wrist in affirmation and allowed you to pull him along again. just as you'd been doing since he met you.

he blinked out the sleepies and saw you slip in, the water coming up to your neck while your head laid back on the tub. he shrugged off his jacket and kicked off his shoes, reaching for his shirt next.

wait.

he looked back at your form. thank goodness you were resting your eyes because the fact just hit him; you were naked?

blush overwhelmed him as he finally realized ohmygoshyouwerenaked. with him. for him. ripping off the rest of the clothing, he quickly toddled in after you, excited to see where this would go—where you would take him.

"hey, there." you said softly. you smiled at him as he sat across from you. "i guess i should've asked if you were comfortable with—"

"no!" he cut you off, scooting closer to you. "no. do what you were going to do." you blinked at him curiously. he was just exhausted, where did all this energy come from?

laughing, you caressed his neck, your thumb brushing against his cheek lovingly. "you're excited, aren't you tomu?"

"shut up." he grumbled, pulling you closer and onto his lap boldly. you squeaked in surprise, flustered. he is so confusing sometimes. pick a side, for fuck's sake. shy or bold. tired or excited

you'd think that this position would be awkward, but it wasn't—you tried complaining about tiring out his legs but he ignored you—he said that you slotted perfectly in his lap because you belonged there.

"and you're not going to move until i say you can." he said firmly before mirroring your first position; laying back on the tub while his body was encompassed by water. you sighed, breathing out slowly. if you're being honest with yourself, you thought he'd be way more handsy than he was now. 

you pressed a kiss to his jaw before your hands were doused in soap, hesitantly roaming his body. you kept looking up to his face to read his expression but there was nothing to see; he was probably sleeping if you had to guess.

there was a scar almost everywhere on his body. bruises, scratches, gashes. it pained you to see them scattered around his pale, seemingly fragile skin. his hands were fastened around your waist as he dragged you closer to him, the sloshing of the water providing a soothing sound for the cute moment.

he was basically suffocating himself with your body; his face nestled deeply in your chest and chest flush against your stomach. your arms encumbered his shoulders, anchoring the two of you together. still crazy close, you grabbed a little bucket and poured warm water over his body, washing off the soap.

"kiss." he demanded, raising his head. droplets of water dripped from his hair and face, accentuating his eyelashes and drawing you in to his red eyes. you tucked some of his hair behind his ears and cupped his face, lowering yourself to meet his lips. it was a languid kiss, but meaningful. he let a whine slip past as you let passion take over, inhaling him in any way you possibly could.

"i love you." you confessed. you meant it. you kissed him again and didn't dare meet his eyes in fear of his hesitation, even after all this time. 

he sighed, but his response was immediate. kissing your jugular as your cheek rested on his head, he whispered, "yeah, love you too."

you didn't look at each other and still it was as if you could see each other so, so clearly. and you both were happy.