009

CHAPTER NINE : IN THE BEDROOM  

|

he shrugged off his coat and you watched him, unsure of what to do. you felt so out of place.

he stripped off his shirt after that, his mess of blue hair going everywhere when the fabric passes over his head. your senses were heightened when you were in your craze and fuck was he hot. you felt bad and kinda weird ogling your boss but it was the truth.

scars were scattered across his back and he was fit and muscular under all that baggy clothing he wore. he was still small for his age and activity, but shit you didn't expect him to be drool worthy. you knocked your knees together. heal-craze made every part of your more sensitive and easy to get a reaction out of.

"come heal me." he said, sitting cross-legged on the bed. you happily agreed, crawling up to him. the stuff he had was minor but that made it all the more annoying.

"take your time, you got it?" he insisted and you half-ignored half-acknowledged his request before your hands went grabby grabby.

shigaraki almost signed as your hands worked up and down his arms. it's a new thing for him and he's soaking all aspects of being touched up, hoping not to forget it. he felt so dumb for craving something like this.

you were mumbling something under your breath. he considered locking you up and keeping you to himself forever... or was that just him being impulsive?

man, he was such an idiot.

the way you touched him, the way you were so close-up almost pressed up against him, the way you stared at him and his body in a hot daze?

he probably could do it. it wasn't totally off the table...?

"oh my fuck shigaraki," you gasped as you gained a bit more focus. your fingers ghosted over the harsh, ragged knife wound he gave himself. "... who did this to you?"

he rolled his eyes, already impatient that your hands were off him. "it doesn't matter."

you looked into his blank eyes and glared. "yes it does. these are serious injuries, boss. if someone got the jump on you that means they're a serious threat."

shigaraki's eyebrows creased even further. "i said it doesn't matter."

"but-"

he grabbed your wrist. "just touch me." shit. he thought. i meant to say heal.

you were taken aback by his declaration, very aware of how harsh he held you wrist. your eyebrows came down from their peak and settled into angles, mind racing to deduce the meaning behind all this. though, from the whole 'just touch me' thing and his shock after you sparred, it wasn't hard to put two and two together.

your hand came down to caress his slash, healing energy working right away.

shigaraki huffed. your touch was different now. more rushed and forced as opposed to willing and sensual. he had himself to blame for that. he didn't complain, cautious not to worsen things.

"there," you hummed finally as the last of his bruises and cuts faded away. "all better," you cooed. you still felt as if something was missing though, felt as if there was still something to patch up. but his body was injury-free.

"hey..." you started, scooching back from where he sat. he was slouching, terribly, and his hands were intertwined in his lap. "what's up with you?"

he looked up at you through the openings of his hair, as if demanding you to question him further. you bit your tongue from continuing.

"what." he interrupted your thoughts and you shook your head, waking you up a bit.

you slipped off his bed, the weak frame giving a loud and obnoxious creak as it bent under your weight. shigaraki's eyes never left you as you made your way to the door. i didn't give you permission to leave. he wanted to say. stay with me.

you opened his door slowly, turning back and looking at him with hooded eyes. "goodnight, shigaraki."