Chapter 4: I'll Be Gentle

It's been five months since school started. Syd and Kay have been hanging out everyday and she's accepted that she likes her. She's the sweetest ever and doesn't pressure her to do anything she doesn't want to do, including sex. Yes..they've gone five months and all they've done is kiss. Kay told her she wasn't ready yet. The way she looks at her with lust in her eyes. Kay finds it kind of sexy. The fact that she wants her so badly, but fights her urges to respect her wishes.

"It's date night" Kay told her mom. She was excited for her. She was glad that she found someone who makes her happy. "Well just be careful baby! No drinking and driving for either of you two!" She said very sternly. Kay laughed but reassured her that there would be no drinking and driving.

6:30 pm, Saturday

As Kay was getting ready she heard a knock on her door. "Who is it?" She screamed. They knocked again. She wasn't sure if it was Syd playing games or not. "I said who is it?" Kay asked again jerking the door open. To her surprise it was her older Brother Jamal. She hadn't seen him in three years. He's in the military and has been overseas.

"OMG! Jamal..what? How'd you get in? This is such a surprise" she said smiling uncontrollably. "I know. I missed you so much. Syd called me. She said all you do is talk about how much you've missed me so she got in touch with mom, got my number and hit me up."

"She's a slick one I see. I'll have to get her back." With that being said she let Jamal in the room. "So when am I going to meet this mysterious girlfriend of yours?"

Kay kind of looked sad. "She's not really my girlfriend. We've just been spending a lot of time together lately. I've been waiting for her to make it official, but I guess she doesn't want that" she said hanging her head down. "Listen, any woman, man, person in general who goes through this likes you a lot so stop worrying about that. She's here for YOU!" Jamal said pointing at Kay. She smiled and gave him a hug. "I love you bro!"

Just then Syd walked in the room. "Ready?"

Kay's eyes widened. "She looks so good, damn!" She thought. She had on a blue button up, with some khaki pants, a black bow tie and she wore her favorite blue and white Air Max's. Syd brought out the glasses as well. She looked very educated, exactly the look she was going for.

Jamal asked if he could shower and change into a more appropriate outfit. Syd nodded and sat down on Kay's bed.

7:15pm

Everyone was ready to go. They got in Jamal's truck and headed to the restaurant. It was a long line outside, but Syd made reservations a week ago.

"This place is very nice!" Jamal said. He parked the car and opened the door for Syd then his sister. They walked in and were seated within two minutes. Everyone ordered their food and enjoyed each other's company.

Once dinner was over Jamal dropped the two off, but before he pulled off he told them that they were invited to Sunday dinner. Taz was invited as well.

He drove off and headed home to his mother. Their father passed away when Kay was two from a car accident. He was hit by a drunk driver. It took them four years to find the killer. His guilt got the best of him and he turned himself in.

8:45pm

Kay unlocked her door and to her surprise found balloons and rose pedals all over the bed and floor. "Omg baby! All this is for me?" Syd shook her head then pulled her in for a kiss. "You're everything I want and more."

Kay began to smile uncontrollably. "I want you babe" she said licking her lips. She pulled her shirt over her head and slid out of her pants and panties.

Syd laid her down on the bed and started kissing her neck, unhooking her bra. Kay was biting her lip trying to control herself. She rubbed her fingers through Syd's fro and slightly let out a moan.

The kisses trailed down to her breasts and Syd sucked on them leaving hickies. "Please, I want you to go down on me" Kay said pushing her head lower. "Not yet baby" Syd said as she kissed in between her thighs. "Stop teas-" Kay couldn't get the rest of her words out because Syd slid her fingers inside of her, stroking on her g-spot in a "come here" motion.

"Mmm.." She moaned. "Shit baby!"

Syd smiled as she kissed and sucked on her clit. Her body began to convulse, letting Syd know that she was doing her job. Once Kay climaxed Syd sat up and said "Time for some fun. I'm going to make love to you."

She pulled out her strap and the look in Kay's eyes were filled with uncertainty. "I don't know baby, I'm scared. I'm still a vir-" Syd shut her up by massaging on her clit in a circular motion.

"It'll be ok, I'll be gentle"

Syd got undressed, kissed Kay on the lips and slid in real slow. Kay's eyes rolled to the back of her head and before she knew it she had a handful of Syd's hair screaming her name.