Chapter 18: Woah

"Kay, why was my daddy and aunty arguing?" Josiah asked me. I just shook my head because I honestly didn't know. I was going to find out though.

Just then Caiden walked in the printing room and picked Josiah up. "Ready to go see grandma?" He was so excited. "Yea. She always gives me good food" he exclaimed. I just laughed. "Thanks!" Caiden said smiling. "For what?" I asked. "You know..kids don't need to see that." I nodded in agreement and asked if he would be back. He said yes, but it would be later around 9pm.

So it was just Melody and me left alone once again. "So what do we do now?" I asked. She shook her head in annoyance. "I don't know." I sat beside her and asked what was wrong. She began to explain how Caiden wasn't paying her as much as he should and he was pissed that she started stripping again.

"Woah, Stripping?" I said more so to myself than her. She looked embarrassed. "It's not that bad though, is it?" I asked. "No it's not, but he doesn't like guys groping over me and the idea of my body being exploited for money."

I mean I kind of agreed with him. She didn't need to strip. I always saw stripping as a last resort for some women, but if that's what she wanted to do then who was i to try and stop her? "Ima come check you out. When do you work again?"

She looked surprised as hell that I asked. "Um, tonight at 12. What are you going to tell Caiden?" I laughed and said "we're both grown. He doesn't need to know." She smiled and gently stroked my cheek. "You're beautiful Kay." I blushed uncontrollably. "Thank you."

All of a sudden Melody kissed me. I wanted to push away but I couldn't. Her lips felt and tasted so good. I smiled between kisses and she lightly tugged on my bottom lip. "Damn I want her so bad."