Chapter 21: Excuse Me?

About twenty minutes later I arrived at the studio. I parked my car and as I was headed in i heard a voice say "Excuse me?" I turned around and saw a very beautiful person standing in front of me. I gathered myself and replied "Yes, may I help you?" She smiled and it was as gorgeous as she was. "Is this the photography studio of Caiden?" She asked. I nodded and told her I was heading in, to follow after me.

I walked up the stairs and as we got closer I heard Caiden and Josiah talking. "Hey guys!" I said emerging from the staircase. "Kay!" Josiah said screaming and running towards me. "Hey lil man. What's going on?" I asked. He flashed the biggest smile. "I get to do a photo shoot today!" He said. "Alright" I said enthusiastically while raising my hand for a high five.

"Who's this?" He asked looking the mystery woman up and down. I laughed. "Um this is.." I paused looking at her. "Oh I'm Shereen" she said. "Cool" he said walking off. Caiden walked over and introduced himself and I did the same. "Where's Mel?" He rolled his eyes. "She'll be here eventually. We're gonna get started though. Can you do Josiah and my shoot first?" He asked handing me the camera. "Sure"

About an hour later

"Oh that's cute! Last shot yall" I said as I flicked the last picture. They did a good job. Caiden and I went over the shots and picked about 30 out of the 45 I took. Up next was my shoot. What I didn't know is that I would be doing it with Shereen. I got butterflies in my stomach. "Shereen we're going to do a shot with you and Kay. She's going to face you but look back at the camera and have her arm around your neck. Grab her butt, make it look sexy ok. Leave your outfit on though" Caiden instructed. I blew a sigh of relief. She wasn't taking anything off just yet. We took about five pictures in that pose.

Next I was instructed to change into a bathing suit. It was cute, but very revealing. I didn't mind though...I was very comfortable with my body. Shereen was instructed to change into some swimming shorts and A tank top. She looked cute. She added some Ray bans and a bucket hate to complete the outfit. We took a few shots with the outfits on and then moved on to the next set.

"Here's the fun part" Caiden said rubbing his hands together. He instructed Josiah to go downstairs with the receptionist. "Ok, Shereen take the tank top off." She did as told and damn her abs were sexy as hell. "Now Kay take off your bathing suit" he said. I looked confused. "Top and bottom?" I asked. He nodded yes. "Thank goodness I shaved" I thought to myself. "Shereen use one arm to cover her down low and another to cover her top." She did as instructed. I wasn't told what to do with my hands so I used one to grab hold of her curly fro and the other onto her arm.

From the looks of his facial expressions the shoot was going great..that was until Melody walked in. "The fuck is going on? Why she completely naked?" She asked in a tone of jealousy. I'm not sure why because I wasn't hers. We weren't anything but friends, that's all.

I walked away, everything exposed. I could see both Shereen and Caiden checking me out as i walked towards the bathroom where I instructed Melody to follow. "What's your problem?" I asked once she closed the door. She never answered me, instead she pulled me closer and began kissing on my neck. "No not now Mel. I don't want you" I said trying to convince myself more so her. She picked me up and slid two fingers inside of me. I was soaking wet but she couldn't have it that easily.

"Stop Mel" I said pushing her off me. She looked mad that I declined her sexual 'offer'. "Now is not the time" I said becoming angry. "Oh but you can let a complete stranger feel on you?" I rolled my eyes. "It's my job goofy. Stop acting like I'm yours. It's not cute." She took a step back, frowned her face and then SLAP right across my face. This bitch has lost her entire mind.

I stormed out of the bathroom, face red as hell. I grabbed my clothes, put them on and said "I'm done for the day!" I raced out of the studio and to my car. I was fuming trying not to go back and beat her ass.