Chapter 10: Thank You!

"Good Morning baby! I miss you so much 😩" was the text that Syd sent me. It put the biggest smile on my face. I responded back with "I miss you more baby 😘"

It was 8:30 so I figured she was getting ready for class. I got up and took a shower and threw on some black joggers, a white Duke tank top and some nike slides. I wasn't trying to get too cute, just look good enough for the mall. My mom was coming with me so we could spend some time together.

"Ma you ready?" I yelled down the hall. I turned around to see her standing in my doorway. "Yep, are you?"

I nodded my head and we left the house. The whole ride there I was kind of quiet. My mom kept glancing at me like she wanted to say something but didn't.

Just then I felt my phone vibrate. It was Syd calling.

"Hello" I said excited.

"Hey babe! What you doing?"

"On the way to the mall with my mom. Aren't you suppose to be in class?" I asked laughing.

She sighed then confessed that she snuck out because she wanted to hear my voice.

"Aw baby that's cute, but go back to class. I'll talk to you when you get out" I said. I knew she wasn't too thrilled by the way she sucked her teeth.

We ended the conversation while my mom was pulling into a parking spot. We got out and headed inside. It was now 9:30am and the mall just opened.

First store I went in was H&M. I found me some cute jeans and a crop top to go with it. As we were walking out this boy tapped me on the shoulder and said "Excuse me beautiful, but I saw you from across the store and had to find out what your name is" he said smiling hard as hell.

I rolled my eyes because I have a girlfriend for one and two he's not my type. I like tall guys. He was short and way too skinny.

I politely told him I had a girlfriend and wasn't interested. He definitely didn't like that.

"I should've known your goofy looking ass was gay" he said laughing at me.

This little boy didn't know I was crazy. I walked up to him and said "Oh just a few seconds ago I was beautiful. Get your childish ass on somewhere with your mad ass" then I proceeded to walk away.

He grabbed my arm and tried to pull me back. I jerked away and slapped him in the face. This asshole had the nerve to raise his hand like he was going to hit me back. I was kind of scared but didn't want to show any weakness. All of a sudden this really cute stud came out of nowhere.

"The lady said she wasn't interested. Now be gone!" She said pushing him away from me.

"Thank you!" I said blushing.

"No problem" the mysterious girl replied, licking her nice juicy lips. I had to snap out of it real quick. I have a girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Kameron" she said grinning.

I introduced myself and my mom who was looking confused. The girl was really cute shit! She was tall, brown skin, long curly hair, and tattoos all down her arm. She asked for my number. I gave it to her. I could use a friend.

After she walked away my mom looked at me with raised eyebrows. "That was a girl?"

I rolled my eyes and answered her. "Yes ma. She's a girl. Couldn't you tell?" I asked.

She said no and asked me if I strictly liked women now or men and women. I told her both, but preferred women. They were a lot more gentle and caring. They also knew how to please me better. I've never gotten head from a guy like I've gotten from Syd. I was getting wet just thinking about it. I needed to see her asap!