Pansmione

The scream turns to a picture of pansmione with the word Pansmione over it

Max: oh. It's the glourus but horrible ship of pansy and Hermione!!!! 

Ron: what no! Hermione is mine! Parkinson can't have her! 

Hermione blushes slightly.

Hermione: although I'm flattered that you think I'm yours, Ron. But I belong to no one. Not you. And not even Pansy. 

Harry: let's just split this up before you start fighting again and just talk about this ship. 

Draco: my boyfriend is right. So listen to him.

Max: anyway. What do you all think of this this horrible ship? 

Ron: no way! Would I ship them? Parkinson shouldn't be with Hermione.

Severus: I see it happening. The same way I saw Draco and Mr potter getting together. So I ship this. 

Remus: I kind of agree with Severus. This could happen but the likely hold of them actually getting together is a different thing. So I ship it but only a 4/10 ship 

Harry: true this could happen. But I kind of ship Ron and Hermione so. I can't ship this. Sorry. 

Draco: I agree with my boyfriend. But if it gets pansy off my back. Go get her Hermione. 

Tonks: I agree with Moony

Sirius: I don't know who this Parkinson is.

Ron: what about you max?

Max: haven't I already made that clear. I think this is a horrible ship and I do not ship it. I hate pansy. Pansy should be a loner and have no one! So. No I don't ship 

Harry: ok calm down. 

Hermione: yeah. because I have a crush on pansy and she is a good friend.

Max: YOU HAVE A WHAT?!!!

Remus turns to the reader

Remus: let's leave it there while Hermione and Harry try and calm max down. Remember send in requests of ships from any era of this fandom.