Voldexas

The screen turns to a picture of Voldexas with the word Voldexas  over it. Everyone but the death eaters and  Max stare at the screen in confusion. Draco smiled and Severus smirked.

Ron: Who on earth is that?

Draco: My grandfathers

Hermione: please explain

Severus: The Dark Lord is dating Draco's grandfather, Abraxas Malfoy. they have been together since the summer after their 5 or 6th year. Even when Abraxas was with  lucius mother. just so you know that was an arranged marriage, Abraxas didn't love her and she died after giving birth to lucius.

Harry: But Dumbledore said that Voldewort can't feel love.

Draco: Harry, my love, we have talked about this. Dumbledore doesn't care about anyone and lies to get what he wants and no one is allowed to call the dark lord that name

Harry: I know Dray. but can someone tell me how this can happen?

Max: Tommy doesn't understand his love for Abraxas and doesn't understand how to show his love for Abraxas but he does know that he is passive and protective of Abraxas and was about to murder lucius's mum. Abraxas loves Tommy with his heart and will do anything for tommy. Abraxas stands by Tommy even though tommy does bad and evil things and is crazy.

Tonks: That sounds amazing and so cute..

Remus:  that sounds like  a toxic and controlling relationship.

Sirius: No it doesn't. it sounds perfect Remus.

Hermione: I agree  with Remus. This seems kind of toxic and a very controlling relationship and anyway, Voldemort can't feel love.

Ron: i.... I  don't have an opinion on this ship.

Severus: let's just rate the ship before everyone starts arguing over its toxic or not.

Max: yeah Sevy is right.

Remus: Straight away 0 out of 10 this ship is so toxic

Hermione: Yeah Remus is right. 0/10 for the toxic ship..

max: 10 OUT OF 10!!! .

Tonks: Ummm 8/10. it seems cute but I don't want  that sort of relationship.

Sirius: The same as Tonks. They are right. 

harry: hmmm 9.5/10 and it's not a full 10 because I am still confused on the Voldemort being in love thing.

Draco: Just gotta say. non of you guys have seen this in person so you don't understand them. but they are amazing together and truly love each other. so it's a clear 10 out of 10. 

Severus: Draco is correct. it is a clear 10/10.

Tonks looks at the reader

Tonks: I haven't done this before. this should be fun.  Comment ships you want us to react to from any era.