T/W: this ship can be triggering

this ship is Snarry.

------------------------------------------------
The screen turns to a picture of snarry with the word snarry over it. Remus growls in a protective way and holds harry close.  Sirius pins severus to the wall at wand point in anger. Harry stares at the screen wide eyed and his mouth wide open in shock. Ron looks like he is about to faint again in shock, he leans on Hermione slightly. Hermione glares at severus in anger, the same glare she gave draco in 3rd year, and her hands ball into fists of anger ready to punch severus in the face, like she did with draco. Draco pulls harry out of remus's arms and holds harry tightly to his chest mumbling 'he is mine' as he does so. Tonk's hair turns red but Tonks and Max both burst out laughing at the scene in front of them. Severus puts his hands up in surrender.

Severus: I would never date that horrible potter. he is as horrible as his father and is always a troublemaker. I would never date a troublemaker.  and Anyway, I would never date a student.

That makes everyone relax a little bit but not a lot. Sirius let's go of Severus but keeps his wand pointed at him. Remus stops growling. Ron was still leaning on Hermione as he still felt faint. Hermione unroll her first but still glared at severus. Harry snapped out of his shocked state. Severus puts his hands down. Draco doesn't let go of harry but calms down a bit. Tonks hair turns back to bubblegum pink but Tonks and max aww in sadness as they both wanted a fight to break out. Everyone looks at the two enbies in confusion.

Remus: why were you laughing?

Hermione: and why are you acting like you want a fight to break out?

Tonks: because we did want a fight to break out. it would have been funny

max: and you have to admit that scene was hilarious.

Remus and Hermione roll their eyes at the two enbies.

ron: wait a minute. You know how all of us feel about this ship.

Harry: I-its disgusting

draco: And harry is mine.

Sirius: but non of us now what you think of this horrible triggering ship?

Severus: So enlighten us on your opinions of this terrible ship?

Tonks: oh its terrible and should never happen and if it did, I'll be the first to beat up snapy boy over here.

Remus: Good now max what is your opinion of this ship.

max: I could ship this.

Harry: why could you ship this?

Max:  I don't know I just could, you know.

Hermione: I'll never understand you.

Severus: please explain why you ship this?

Max; I don't know the person who requested the snron ship also writes really good stories about This ship and I love the stories. 

Sirius: Wait what?

Max: what?! it's a really good story that I love reading over and over again..

draco: So do you ship this?

max:  oh no but I understand this ship and I love reading about it.

Remus: that's understanding. I don't like some of the things I read but I still read it because it's a good book..

Sirius: WHY WOULD YOU READ SOMETHING YOU DON'T LIKE EVEN IF ITS A GOOD BOOK?

Hermione; Because it's hard to find really good books.

Remus: Hermione is right, Sirius.

Harry: I don't think anyone should rate  this ship because everyone knows everyone's oppion so let's get onto the next ship