2

WHO IS DREAM?

A/N In the video is where everything starts. This is my AU, please understand that.

(OP-Sapnap POV)

A house fire was sent, two victims were caught in the fire, unknown of their survival. Nightmare, and Nista (Drista). The two are siblings, Nightmare, 7 years old, Nista 8 months old. Both missing or dead. 

14 years later, and you're still missing. Where did you both go? 

Op-George knocks but leans on the door. 

"Oi, the 'Dream Team' is having a manhunt. It will be intense. When it gets too difficult, alright..." 

"Sure, I'll get ready, give me a moment." 

I get up, and he leaves. I change clothes and leave my room to meet GBH and OP-George ready to go into the minds of the originals. The screen popped up, and we went into the Original's heads. 

(3rd POV)

GBH - op-George - Op-Sapnap

This is not the same Dream we would fight.

Yea, what the hell.

Who is this guy?

"STRENGTH POT" Sapnap yelled. 

They all look, and something was different about this fight. He moved his mask so you could see his eyes. Red. Red Eyes. 

The originals died, and responded. 

WHO IS HE?

How the hell, he had a strength pot. 

How do we beat him?

Let's just, let them figure it out. 

That is what they did, in the end Dream died in lava. 

The OP's returned home confused. 

(GBH's POV)

Who is Dream? I thought he was, not that strong, but yet... Red Eyes... Nightmare had red eyes, and the same mask Dream has now. Nightmare was supposed to help/control Dream whenever he please, like us. 

"So, are we just gonna drop that, or just continue to figure out what Dream plans." Sapnap asked. 

"Yea, Good." George agreed. 

"Not sure, but we are not gonna drop this. What he did today means he can do it again," I sighed. "Let's get some rest. Sleep well boys."

Just like that, we went to bed. Or at least we tried. Yet sleep took us over. 

Nightmare, I miss you...goodnight...love.