3

Nightmare

-------------------------------------------------------

The next manhunts were not too bad until (32:20) Dream was so strange. 

(Op-Sapnap)

For a moment, I believe I saw a bit of red in Dream's eyes through the small eyeholes he has, but it was quite hard to see in the dark so I just kept it to myself. 

(Goodboyhalo)

(Near the end of the video)

After helping Bad defeat Dream, I saw his hoodie and mask change after killing Sapnap, and George. For a moment, I saw Nightmare. 

We return home, and I don't say anything about what happened. 

I head to bed, not having dinner. It was too much. 

"Dream can't be Nightmare... If he was, then why didn't Nightmare return to us..." I speak out loud for my thoughts, yet it was still too much to handle. 

Looking up at the ceiling from my bed, I claimed my thoughts. I fell asleep after a bit, today was tough.

"Hey good." Nightmare's voice came out of nowhere.

"Night?" I look around my room to see him by the door. "How? But..."

"There are things that can't be explained Good."

Nightmare walked over and sat beside me, and I smiled at him.

"You idiot, why didn't you run out?"

I grabbed his hand, and he looks at me.

"I didn't."

I looked at him, right before my eyes. His skin burning, and he screams. I let go, as tears fall.

"GOOD WAKE UP!" Op-George yelled, and I shot up in tears, fear consumed me.

"Dude, what the hell happened?" Op-sapnap asked.

"Night...burning... I could have saved him... I-I didn't save him..."