7

HOME
-----------------------------------------------------

(3rd POV)

"Dream, are you doing as told?" The man that is slightly ahead Dream asked. He wore nothing but black. 

They walk into an alleyway, it was lit not too well.

"Yea.."

"What about Nightmare?"

"He is following the plan as well..."

"Good. I don't want either of you failing me, remember your sisters' life is at hand."

"You are not touching her as long as she is in my hands." Dream snapped at him. 

The man turned and pinned Dream to the wall, holding him by the neck.

"What about your lover, George was it?"  He paused for a moment. "Or Goodboyhalo? It is hard to remember which one of you loves which one."

"YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING THEM" Nightmare came out and pushed the man off Dream. "I don't care what power you have over us, but you are not touching either of them." Nightmare grabs Dream's sword and points it at the man in defense. 

"It seems that the tool is fighting back." 

The man laughed a little, and they grabbed something out of his pocket, but GBH reacted faster than anything, and pinned the man, and towered over him. GBH turned into a demon to have a higher height than the man. 

"I believe your fun is over."

"AHHHHH!"  Nightmare screamed, dropping the sword, GBH looked down and see the man have a bottom in his hand. He growled and killed the man, and grabbed the devise and Dream tries to get the shock collar off him. GBH turned it off and ran over to help Dream.

"no, no, no..please stay awake..." GBH muttered, seeing Nightmare lean against him, closing his eyes. 

"Got it!" Dream smiled, and GBH holds Nightmare close to him, as the tears fall down a bit. 

"How long?" GBH suddenly asked.

"what?" Dream looked at GBH confused. 

"how long?"

"5 years. He treated each time we try to leave, then it was my life he threatened, and Nightmare agreed to stay quiet until now. He would give Nightmare insane pills to make him out of control not knowing that Nightmare can hold himself back for as long as possible but it was slowly getting to him." Dream confessed, and GBH picks Nightmare up. 

"Let's go, I don't think this man is alone, others might come and attack later on."

"Yeah, we have to move, even you guys. They know where we all live, most of the muffin tears, and the op-muffin tears." (Sorry for misspelling)

GBH and Dream walk and talk slowly making it to the Original house.

"Looks like we're going to create something new. You and George make the new land, and later when Nightmare gets better we move there." GBH said and Dream agreed.

GBH look at Nightmare in his arms, as Dream and him go silent for a couple minutes.

"Why did he not come back?" GBh suddenly asked.

"He kept threatening to do bad things to you and the others. Since the last time he saw you, it was when you all were young. He had no idea how strong you all were, so he made a plan and that was the Manhunt. To test your strength and strategies at once."

"Smart."

"Yet it was for fun as well." Dream added after GBH comment.

We get to the door, and Dream opened it. Bottom, Panda, BBH along with op-Bottom and op-Panda (still love the names!) Sit in the living room worrying on where me and Dream were. The Op- were visible, not caring about it anymore.

"DREAM!" Bottom and Panda yell, and then they look at GBH

"GOOD, WHERE THE....Nightmare.." Op-Bottom look, Op- Panda started to cry.

"Hey alive."

"Yes he is, but he needs rest. Dream he is going to take up your bed for now. Tell them the plan."

I take Nightmare to Dream's bed, laying him down on top of the covers. He groans in pain. I take his mask of, so he can breath better and not suffer.

"I-i'm sorry..." he muttered out in pain.

"Shh, rest Night... rest. We'll be here when you wake."