6

WHERE
-----------------------------------------------

Op-Bottom - Op-George

Op-Panda- Op-Sapnap

Just for this chapter

(Goodboyhalo's POV)

OP-Bottom and OP-Panda (@ZanaColx I loved your comment way too much.) look at GBH when he explained Dream's behavior. 

"Do you think that Nightmare survived?" Op-Bottom asked. 

He was right, what if he did.

"If he did, then he'd return home to us." Op-Panda made a point. 

"Yet we failed as friends to do that," I said, and they both hummed in agreement.

"Yet that doesn't stop him from returning aways," Op-Bottom said. He grinned, and I was a bit curious about his thoughts. 

"Op-George, what are you thinking?" I asked.

He stood up, and I think Op-Panda got what he is thinking. I stood near the door confused about what is going to happen. 

"Oh~" Op-Bottom looked at me. "Goodboyhalo loves Nightmare~" He puts his hands on my shoulders.

"what?" I blush a little, but that was only because he embarrassed me because of this assumption. "Where the hell did you get that idea?"

"Because you talk about him none stop, and you are worried about it. I know that he is missing/dead. But you worry from the time you wake up to fall asleep."

"He makes a good point, but you're just worried as much as we are," Op-Panda says trying to cover my ass. "I bet he masturbates about him." Op-panda walks away and op-bottom follows laughing in agreement. I blush from the embarrassment they both gave me. 

"where the hell are you two getting this idea? Forget it... I am leaving." 

I walked away from them heading outside. 

"What to do now." I muttered to myself. 

I wondered to the park that was not far, and I see Dream walking with someone that neither side knows about. 

"where are you going?" I followed.