14

WARNING NOW
18+ ISH

Goodboyhalo gets up and grabs Nightmare's arm and picked him up. 

"Wait Good!" He yelled but Good kissed Night's neck. "Shit~ Good~"

"mhm~" GBH runs his hands over Nightmare making him feel good. 

"fuuuck~ You are too good at this daddy~"

"Daddy?" GBH smirked and kissed the neck. "I'll make you scream that name."

"Sorry" He giggled a little, and GBH started to take Night's clothes off slowly. 

"So Baby boy,  how would you like it?"

"Be gentle with me, but rawr isshh~" Night turned and put his hands on GBH's chest. "And don't be slow. You right now are fucking teasing me."

The night was eventful for not just Nightmare and Goodboyhalo, but OP-Panda and OP-Bottom. 

That night changed how they treated each other, but they remembered everything. As much as they drank, it was slow drinking and laughter. 

When the boys met in the living room, the atmosphere was a bit tens. No one knew what to say, they were either embarrassed or just didn't want to bring it up. But they all knew it was the time of their life.

As their story continues, this one will end.

Of course they will argue at times, but they all were friends, and lovers only to their partners.

The End.

Thank you for reading this, and I am sorry it took a long time to be posted, I do have a busy life.

Stories will be taking a long time to be posted but I will post them.

Nothing dark has happened this time, but thank you for the read.

Have a good day of you like.