11

(Nightmare's POV)

Sleep was gone, worry spread across the team. Nearly everything was a disaster, yet we dare not to interfere. 

Nister and Drista had no clue about Dream until Drista talked to Tommyinnit.

No one knew we were here unless it was the original's +skeppy.

We all grew close.  Had our laughs, and our fears.

Since Dream was in prison, I visited giving him plans and gave dream a book. A revive book which he used twice. Once on Tommy, the other on WilburScot.

It was funny to see them all react that way.

It was nighttime and we all were just trying to sleep or doing something else. I go to GBH's room and see him reading.

"Good?"

"Yes Nightmare?" He looked at me.

I grown to like him, but I act as normal as possible without letting my feelings dictate me.

"What are you reading?"

"A book abouta killer. The book 8s called "To Night"."

"Ooh, can you read to me about it?" I walk in sitting beside him.

"Sure. Let's lay down though" He lays down and I lay next to him.

He started to read aloud, and I feel asleep with him. It was nice. But as Nightmare, a nightmare comes.

A shadow kills everyone I care or love. I cry as I see my sister die, everyone has left me.

I wake up but no one notices me up, especially not GBH. I get up and sit on the bed thinking.

He is still asleep as far as I can tell. I sigh and sit more comfortable on the 'bed' until I hear GBH moan.

What the fuck? I think to myself, and he moves and it created friction under me.

"Night~mare~" he covers his mouth, now he wakes. I got off him blushing madly, he groans.

"Sorry..." I say loud enough for him to hear.

"It's okay...I guess" He said once he was a little calm.

Yet I regret getting off because that felt so good..