Ch. 1

Jihyo's P.O.V

Matte? Nude? I kept probing through my closet. I am always bad at picking shades for my lips. Vixen? Icon? Argghh!! Why is it so hard!

"Why does my little girl need a lipstick? You are beautiful even without those." said Jimin oppa entering into my alluring + grubby  room. "Aww! So sweet! Oppa, please help me pick a shade. It's so hard." I whined. "Yeah give it to me. I will chose the right shade for you." said Jimin Oppa with confidence floating all over his face. He deeply examined through the shades and finally picked out the most sparkling one. I wore it and glanced at my mirror. Hmm, his choice is not bad. "Ya! Jihyo! Haven't you finished yet! The time is almost 8!" said Jiwoo packing her backpack as soon as possible.  "Oh no! I don't want to be late for the first day itself. I'm leaving. Bye bye." I slightly pecked on his cheeks and rushed out of my room. ' Ah, this girl!' Jimin smiled slightly.

We were walking through the long bridge in which our school,  stood out the most across the river. We were discussing about how our new school will be and what if again people starts confessing to us with confusion all over their head! Is this Jihyo or Jiwoo?!  Cause we are identical twins and only Jimin oppa can identify us. That's the true sibling relationship! Eventually, we stepped inside the school and realized that we were more and more late due to our chatting! We ran through the corridors in our maximum speed and suddenly....

BBAAMM!

Jiwoo bumped into a handsome  but more cold looking   guy who had a lot of papers in his hands. I guess it's some sort of answer sheets or something.

Jiwoo's P.O.V

"Hey! Jiwoo! Come on! We have no time to waste! We are already late!" said Jihyo dragging me out of the scene.  Meanwhile, the boy, who stood like a stone, gave me a death glare while looking at the scattered sheets of paper on the floor.  Oh Oh!  "Hey leave me!" I ran out from Jihyo's grip and immediately apologized and  picked up all the papers and returned it back safely to him. He turned back and left. What! Can't he even say 'It's Okay!'  How cold-blooded! Tch!

'RRIINNGG'

"Good Morning students! As I've told you, this academic year, we have some new students. And I think they have arrived." And at the same time, we both entered the enormous class. Hmm, not bad. Pretty good teacher. And some handsome boys too!   "Please introduce yourself!" The teacher directed.

"Hello everyone! My name is Park Jiwoo."

"And I'm her twin sister, Park Jihyo." 

"We are new to this class and we hope that we can make many friends here. Thank You."

"Okay Jiwoo & Jihyo. Have your seat... over there!" The teacher pointed to two empty seats beside the windows.

           Days passed and we started liking the school. Not because we found many friends, but the atmosphere, the presence, are all even better than the older one. And after so much of chit chatting, *during class time*  finally the teacher caught us. "Jihyo & Jiwoo! Stand up! Oh shit. "Don't you know that during class you should listen to the class instead of chatting?! I've noticed you many times!" We lowered our head and kept looking at the floor. "Mmm..... Taehyung!"        "Yes teacher!" Suddenly, I spotted a beautiful, charming, tall boy jumping up from his seat in the front row. "Go and sit between Jihyo & Jiwoo!" She ordered.  "Teacher... in between?!"  "Yes! So what?!"  "O-Okay teacher." I recognized disinterest and lack of concern in his eyes. Ah! Is he also cold like the other guy?!

Jihyo's P.O.V

It seems like he is pretty uninterested in sitting between us *me too*. He neither speaks a word nor gives a glance. We tried talking to him but, no way! He continues to be cold. He didn't even introduce him to us. The only thing I know is his name is 'Taehyung' and that too, when the teacher called him. Or rather is he shy talking to girls?

Finally, he turned to me and was about to say something. I slightly sighed in relief. For the first time he is seeing me face to face!  "Jiwoo, it seems like you are pretty better in studies than your sister. And... I'm confused with this question. Can you help me?" He pointed to a bit tough but easy question. Thank God! He talked to me even once.  "Okay fine!" I smiled. "And by the way, I'm not Jiwoo. I'm Jihyo."  "Oh! I'm sorry." He smiled in embarrassment.  "You both doesn't have any change. Same to same. Even in the case of sound!" He said and I smiled and nodded. I explained the question to him and we both did some of the problems together, while Jiwoo, whom I think got a little jealous of Taehyung's sudden interaction to me, was looking around, dusting the board and roaming around. 

Jiwoo's P.O.V

"Hey! Jiwoo!" Taehyung uttered. Mmm?! Is he really calling me? What happened to him?!  I ran towards him who was sitting with Jihyo. "Why were you standing alone there?" Taehyung said. "Oh! You know to speak?!" I fooled him.  "Hey! Cut it out! Actually, I'm not very fond of talking to girls but I'm also a human right? How much can I stay silent?" He mumbled.  "Hmm right. So what do you want right now?" I asked.  "Actually, I wanted to know that who is Jihyo and who is Jiwoo. I'm really getting confused. How can your sound too become alike?!"  "That's cause we are identical twins." beamed Jihyo. "And not every identical twins' get this blessing." I smiled proudly. "Anyway Taehyung, although we are new here, why don't you show us this school around?" I protested.  "Oh sure! Come with me! I'll show you each and every corner of this school."    

We jigged behind him and saw each and every classroom, cafeteria, staff rooms etc. It's a quiet huge school and beautiful too! And along with the changes in the sky, we three got to know more about each other. But till now, Taehyung recognizes us by opening the first page of our book; where the name will be written: Park Jiwoo/ Park Jihyo.