Ch. 6

Jiwoo's P.O.V

I hate you.   I don't want to see you anymore.   I'll make you pay for this!   You'll regret for all you've done to me!!      
                  These are the common phrases used by every heart-broken  girl. But I'm different. Yeah. I'm really stressed of what I've seen yesterday but the stress didn't stayed for longer as I had been headed into a safer hand. Moreover, I've already felt this safety before. It was from the same guy itself. *It was when Jihyo got bullied and our savior, Jungkook rescued us...*  I started thinking  positively but out of a sudden, I can't be nice to Taehyung, so surely, I've to ignore him until, I gets protected by the safer hands waiting for me. I guess I've figured out the guy whom Taehyung was talking about; the guy who had a crush on me. I think I need not to discuss my current feelings with Jihyo as she, stands for both Taehyung and Jungkook. I'm big enough. I can figure everything out myself. 

I really didn't want to go to school today, but what excuse will I make to Jimin oppa? Will the reason be:  

                      Uh.. because... my crush already had a girlfriend!    OR
                      Uh.. because... my bestfriend, who had never kept a secret from me, deceived me by not mentioning about his girlfriend!!   *Is that an excuse even??!!  Pss...*    OR 
                     Uh.. because... my friend was about to confess someone's crush on me, but a squeaky  interrupted it!   *Duh!*    OR,  something better like:
'I have an intense stomach ache oppa!'  'I have intense headache oppa!'  'I have an intense...'

"JIWOO!!??"
"Aren't you ready yet? We're already late!!"

Arrghh! Another interrupter!  "Ya ya I'm coming! You leave first, I'll come." I rolled my eyes tiredly at Jihyo. "No! Never dream of something like that!  You  Are  Coming  Along  With  Me!
Even if it gets too late, it's okay. I'll not let you walk alone!" she gave me the sharpest glare. 
"Ya!! What is your problem?? What have I done to you??" I protested.  "No more words! Now go. Get ready!" and she left from the room, leaving me behind... Arrghh! Horrible sister!  Why is she ruling over me?? Who's she?!  Pss..

I wanted to pass over Taehyung for the whole day, but he kept on bothering me.. During class, during recess and during lunch break, he sat next to me. I took my plate and sat on the other table, leaving Jihyo, Taehyung & Dahyun behind. Taehyung seemed to be disappointed by my actions. Him too, sat beside me again. Not again! I again took my plate and sat over the next table. Him too, repeated the same. And in the meantime, we sat on almost all of the tables in that cafeteria. Jihyo & Dahyun were chuckling behind us while seeing our childish attitude.
I finally give up.  "Ya Taehyung!! Stop bothering me!! I want some time alone!" I yelled at him, which, I think, was a bit rude. 
"Jiwoo... I know what I did yesterday, really did hurt you. B-But... what can I do? I hate when girls cry because of me. And if I accept you, then what about Rosé? I loves her and I can't hurt her too... Moreover, we are best best friends aren't we??" he dropped his head in dissatisfaction and said, "I'm so sorry. I should've told you earlier about Rosé..." his eyes were reddening... 
"Ya Taehyung~ah. Fine. Fine. I forgive you. It's normal to fall in love with anyone and it's not 'your' fault that you fall for Rosé. It was all me, the jerk, who kept crying over silly things...." I chuckled while patting his shoulders. 
"You are the best Jiwoo...!" he handed out a thumbs up to me which enlightened my face even more brightly.. All my pain was washed away through Taehyung's presence... But sadly, he's someone else's guy now. Moreover, I'm happy for Rosé. She's very lucky to have a boyfriend like Taehyung. I hope she's not angry to me... Why should she?? 

Days passed and I've started seeing Jimin oppa shouting to his classmates rarely. I don't know what made him change, but, my heart says, all these are some indications of a happy ending... Then why should I also stuff lunacy in me? Yeah. I'll also be very cheerful and charismatic, like Hoseok...  I found beauty everywhere I observed. And it's because you have a heart that loves nature... I felt refreshed after a long time.. With my dear ones, beside me..

"Good morning Taehyung!" I smiled broadly to him. 

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Hey Jiwoo. Good morning!" She seems to be pretty happy today.
"You seems to be happy today. What happened? Anything special.." I was eager to know.
"Uhm.. Yeah. Something...very very special..." she chuckled shyly.
"Ya, what is it?" 
"Actually... I also started over a relationship..." she grinned like an idiot.
"What??!! For real?? Who is the guy??"

                                               TO BE CONTINUED.....