Ch. 7

"Actually... I also started over a relationship..." she grinned like an idiot.
"What??!! For real?? Who is the guy??"

*Flashback*

"Uh... Mm... I love you."
"Actually, You are so pretty that I fall for you the first time I saw you..."
"Uh... Can you be my girlfriend..?"

"Hey! Can you just say without trembling??!! Although Jiwoo isn't here,  you are sweating like a monkey tasting spice for the first time! So how will you turn up when you're in front of her?? You are really a coward Jungkook!! said Seokjin simpering at Jungkook's pathetic practice on how to confess to Jiwoo.
"But hyung! You'll not understand how it feels as you have never been into a love!!" protested Jungkook after practicing as much hard as he can.
"Okay okay fine! One more time!" demanded Seokjin.

They kept on practicing and agreed on one phrase, which Jungkook felt was a bit romantic. So Seokjin too decided to concur upon it.

*During the dance practice*

"Come on Jungkook! You can do it! Hyung will always be there in your side! Hwaiting!"
"Thank you Hyung. Wish me luck!"
Seokjin nodded and said, "Jungkook, look! Jiwoo is standing beside the door. First you have to approach her and bring her to the hallway, then you have to do according to how we planned yesterday. I've checked the hallway. It is empty so you can freely confess to Jiwoo."
"Okay hyung. Wait for me there at the hallway. Bye bye." Jungkook waved at him and approached his target who was standing beside the room door with some other girls.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Uh.. Hi!"  Yes! It's the right time!
"Oh, Jungkook! Wassup?"
"Umm.. actually.. If you are free, then can you come with me for a while?"
"Uh, Okay sure!" she seems bit delighted. I hope everything will be alright...

I brought her to the hallway, as planned. And I spotted Seokjin hyung who was hiding behind the doors. He gestured me a 'Best Of Luck' and I nodded.

"Actually.. I don't know whether what you're going to hear from me might disturb you or not but... I can't stop my feelings..."  I slightly become empathic... 
"This may come as a surprise, but I've developed feelings for you... The thing is that... I've begun liking you.. I really really started liking you.. It's not just mere attraction that I posses just because of your beauty. I like your soul. It's like your soul pulls mine towards yours. Every time you look at me, I just can't breath. (I know it's bit cheesy but it's actually what happens) I can't help but thinking of you continuously.. When I brought you tight into my arms, I felt like, I have to live for someone... someone who will care me the most in this world... And it turned out to be you... Jiwoo.. I like you so much.."  My hands turned sweaty as I couldn't utter a second word. But I didn't give up... I bowed on my knees, looked straight into her beautiful eyes and said, "Will you be my girlfriend?!"

She was totally blanked out. "B-But Ju......" 

"Yeaahh!!! Congratulations!! Jiwoo & Jungkook!!! Hyung is really happy for you both!!" Seokjin jumped out from his den and cracked the party popper all over our heads..  What the?? Who told him to show up so early?? She didn't even said Yes/No. But we planned that after hearing the response only he have to come up!! This hyung spoiled everything!!  I sent him a cold, deep death glare. He understood what he have done wasn't right. He suddenly whispered to me,
"Hehe.. Sorry Jungkook. I couldn't wait till she respond something.. But you were successful in your confession though! I liked it! So romantic!!" I rolled my eyes irritably.

He grabbed both our wrists and went to find Jihyo as well as Taehyung. I noticed Jiwoo trying to say something important, but this hyung! He won't allow!  We saw Jihyo chatting with Dahyun in the drawing class and Seokjin hyung rushed to them while grabbing both of us. Why is he so excited?? 

"Ya Jihyo!! I've something very important to announce!!"
"Aishh! Not again. Seokjin.. I'm JIWOO!  And the one you're holding now is JIHYO!!"  

What the heck!!!!!!!!!  Shit... 
Seokjin hyung, You're dead!!!

*Flashback ends*

Jiwoo's P.O.V

"And you don't know how hard it was to explain everything again!! Especially for Jihyo!! All burden belonged to Seokjin, who thought me as JIHYO and Jihyo as ME! Poor Jungkookie.. Then he had to repeat all the phrases he used to express his feelings to me, which earlier, got useless in front of Jihyo.. Actually, Seokjin didn't give Jihyo a chance to explain that she wasn't Jiwoo. He kept interrupting to what all Jihyo was telling..." I explained everything to Taehyung while chuckling of those memories...

"And you're telling me now? How ingrate?!" he squeaked.
"Ya! Taehyung~ah! It just happened yesterday and you left to home earlier because of your migraine. Then how can I say it?" I protested
"Yeah. You're right! Anyways, congratulations! Jungkook does really loves you... Love him back a lot more okay?"   
"Yeah okok!" I smiled and nodded.

It's my first time being into a relationship. And I wonder what kind of guy Jungkook will be??!!