Ch. 8

Jihyo's P.O.V

Our school too, has E.C.As (Extra Curricular Activities) like many other schools here. It contains many activities like Karate, Dance, Music - Western/Classical, Drawing, Yoga etc. I'm a bit interested in drawing, not because I've great drawing skills, but still.. I like it. Maybe because there's someone I like??  Nah. Just kidding...

E.C.A just started before 2 or 3 weeks so I'm not pretty sure about the arrangements and so on.. It was too tiring to find where the drawing class was held because first of all, this school was so huge. And second, my class teacher only mentioned that some special guest named Namjoon or something will assist today's class. And I even don't know who the hell is this 'Namjoon' guy. Oops! Sorry. Namjoon Ajusshi!!

I wandered lonely and happens to find a really... cute couple having a   'd a t e'  in the middle of the corridor.  Eww!   Wrong site guys!  Anyway I didn't want to interrupt any couple and I decided to walk past them.. However, I came to know that they were a famous couple  in this whole school! Even teachers knew about their relationship but none of them dared to open their mouth against them. They've got such a nerve! Even though those many students were surrounding them, they don't care! They were enjoying their  'd a t e'  in the center of the corridor... I also heard that the student shippers used to call them YoonSoo cuz the guy was named Yoongi and his girl, was Jisoo....

'Wow! What a cute couple!!'  'How adorable!!'  'Aww! So sweet!'Eww! I heard disgusting squeaky quaky noises from the fangirls surrounding me; I mean, surrounding them

Eww! I heard disgusting squeaky quaky noises from the fangirls surrounding me; I mean, surrounding them.
Even my sister Jiwoo, my best friend Taehyung and many many other couples are enjoying the joyful moments of youth, while me... strolling like a beggar, pleading others to tell the route of  the drawing classroom. However, till now... I didn't find the room!

Jiwoo's P.O.V

As I said earlier that , It's my first time being into a relationship. And I wonder what kind of guy Jungkook will be??!!

Usually, I used to go with Jihyo and Dahyun for anything I want in the school. Even if it is for going to the restroom, I'll take them along with me. But sadly, our E.C.A classes have started and we have to pick activities of our choice. So, I chose dance cuz I love to dance and I'm a bit, confident in my dancing skills too! Meanwhile, Jihyo chose drawing and Dahyun chose guitar. So this time, I've to go myself... Oh but.. Yes! There's someone else! I remember that recently, I've started a relationship with a guy! Then what about him??
Before I just put back my tongue inside my mouth after saying, he appeared in front of me from nowhere!  Woah! Daebak! That's an ideal boyfriend!  Just now I thought of him accompanying me to the dance classroom, and instantly, he appeared before me!  Does he have any superpowers?!

"Uh.. Hi Jungkook! I was actually thinking to meet you for accompanying me to the dance room. But you're so fast!" I smiled proudly.
"Ya I know all the needs and wishes of my girlfriend wherever I am.." he let out a happy smirk. I chuckled.
"Okay fine. Let's go!"  We started walking through the empty corridors and stairs. And at first, our walk was totally filled with awkward silence. But gradually, it disappeared, as 'I' took the initiative to talk first. He seems to be a pretty shy person but it's okay. I'll make him better!  Besides the shyness, he has a very beautiful side in himself. Which I really haven't experienced yet, but I've heard from Taehyung and Hoseok. I wish our relationship will stay longer and longer and longer, till our death.. which will also be together... *sigh*

He told me about his family which was, a very rich one. But he's having a mutually averse relationship with his father. And I didn't want to ask about the problem cuz maybe, it might disturb him a lot.  And me! What can I tell about my family?! I can never publish that Jimin oppa is my brother! Cuz he's really overprotective and is always concerned about our lives more than his. He seems to have a number of rivals which I don't know why  and to shrink their grief against us, we have to keep it confidential. Ultimately, about our parents! From the birth itself, I don't even know where they are! Whether they're still alive or dead, I don't know anything! Jimin oppa keeps resisting us about asking him such questions i.e. about our parents, about our sibling relation identity, about 'his' rivals etc. He seems to have been hiding a lot of things from us, but I'm sure that one day, everything will be revealed as there is no secret in the world which can be kept hidden for the whole lifetime!  
                    So, I had to pack a 'sack of lies' and present it before Jungkook. Uh!  Actually I feel guilty of hiding all these things from Jungkook and also from my friends. But.... I have to do it.... 
  Sorry  Jungkook~ah!

As we were about to reach the dance room, we spotted a huge crowd bumping beside the drawing classroom.  "Oh! What's the matter over there?" asked Jungkook curiously.  "I don't know. Let's check!" we went through the huge crowd and found a girl kneeling down of two couples...  And I also heard the crowd of students cheering for them. "YOONSOO!" "YOONSOO!"
"Oh! They are the famous couple in our school; Yoongi and Jisoo. And I've also heard that the guy belonged to some mafia gang or something.." stated Jungkook.
"By the way, the girl who is kneeling seems to be familiar.. Don't you feel so?" I asked hazily. "Although her face is not clearly seen due to the huge crowd... But yes. I also feels the same..." he paused for a moment and said, "Oh my! Is that....  Jihyo!!! "  

Wait, what the hell?! What's she doing their with those gangsters?? I guess something not right....
"YA! YA J-JIHYO!!"  But sadly, she can't hear it! "Ya! Jihyo!"  "JIHYO!!!"  We kept calling her but no use... Ultimately, Yoongi kicked off the kneeling girl out of his feet and sneaked out of the scene, while grabbing his girlfriend.. Eventually, the crowd began disappearing where we got a chance to approach Jihyo and ask about the shameful incident! 

Jihyo's P.O.V

Oopps!  I spotted Jungkook and Jiwoo glaring at me as soon as the crowd decreased... Shit! What excuse will I give them! I'll be surely sued if they happens to find the real reason... Tch! How stupid I am??!!  
"Jihyo!! What the hell was happening here?? I don't think that they were bullying you! You must've done something foolish.." protested Jiwoo while giving me a death glare.
"Uh... uhm... Actually..." 
"Stop shuddering Jihyo! Tell the actual reason.." Jungkook said coldly.
"Ok fine.. I-I actually.. wanted to know how they became so famous all over the school; I-I mean a famous couple!  Actually.. I felt a little lonely as there was no one to help me find the drawing class so I just asked them... Uh... 'How can we confess our love to someone'."  Jungkook and Jiwoo chortled noisily. While me, who was having a great shower in embarrassment and tease.
I continued my pathetic story, "Yoongi told me some of the tips like, Dropping A Few Hints, Be Confident and so on.. And as soon as he started giving me tips, my doubts were growing along with it. And as soon as I started asking more and more doubts.. They got annoyed. They shooed me away.. But I didn't give up.. I kneeled and begged them for more tips.."    Eww!
Jungkook and Jiwoo couldn't control their 'ha-ha-ha-ha'... They were guffawing to death. Jiwoo held her breath and said, "Ya Jihyo! I didn't knew you were this much airheaded.." They continued guffawing. I sneered irritably and went from there. Jungkook called me from behind, "Ya don't you want to know where the drawing room is?"  I ignored him and started walking again. He yelled again, "It's not that way! This way!" he pointed backwards from where they were standing.   Arrghh! Not again!  I turned around and walked past them without uttering a single word... "Aish! This girl!!" said Jiwoo who got very annoyed.