Ch. 4

Jiwoo's P.O.V

And again to my surprise, I found out, that the savior, was none other than........

JUNGKOOK!!

He rushed to the scene and punched the bullies as much hard as he could. The bullies got scared and ran away from there. I was relieved that even Jungkook was there for us, or else.... Ah! I can't even think of it!  He spotted that I was still on the floor, wondering what was happening right now. He gave his hand and gestured me to get up with the help of his stronger fist. I had a feeling of safety while holding his hands and it was damn soft though!  I stood up on my feet. He rushed back to Jihyo who was uttering in pain. He instantly lifted her up and hurried with her to the nursing room. I wonder why he's so protective over the ones whom he doesn't know well. I realized that he has a kind and helpful nature and also a beautiful heart.  And Jihyo was recovering as soon as she got the required aid. But, he mustn't be the one looking after me right? Anyways, All thanks to Jungkook!

Jihyo's P.O.V

We were happy again as usual, having lunch with Taehyung at the cafeteria. I think, it's the right time to ask Jiwoo about her feelings to Taehyung  as Taehyung just finished eating and went to clean up his plates. I asked, "Jiwoo, I started seeing you from my birth onwards i.e. 19 years and you know, you can't hide any secrets or feelings from me. Even if you hide, I can read it out from your face!"  "By the way why are you saying all these?! Did I do something wrong?" Jiwoo asked doubtfully. I understood that she had already smelled something fishy. "You really have feelings for Taehyung, don't you?" I asked while looking straight into her eyes.  "A-Ah Jihyo-o...." She was out of words. Finally, she's caught! "Why are you scared to share your feelings to him? Your shattered words are the best example that you really does loves him." I protested. "Okay fine! I admit that I love him. *Finally!*  But what irritates me the most is the consequences when Jimin oppa happens to know it!" her words sounded deeply disappointed. "Oh! That's right! I don't how to help you in this matter but I'll try my best. All you have to do is first, confessing your love to him! Then we'll think about Jimin oppa. Okay?" I asked and she nodded. By the time, Taehyung left saying that he have to meet someone urgently. So, we both were walking through the corridor lonely, and spotted a beautiful girl who was having a bet with some boys. 

Full name: Kim DahyunAge: 18Personality: Have cold looks & attitude, but seems to be pretty friendly & funny

Age: 18
Personality: Have cold looks & attitude, but seems to be pretty friendly & funny

We came to know that the girl who had the courage to challenge with boys  was named Kim Dahyun. But however, Girls will be Girls. She lost the bet. And all those jerks started making fun of her. But first, let's appreciate her temerity! If it was me the one, who got embarrassed in front of all those people especially boys, I would've definitely cried!  And after all of them left, we approached Dahyun, who was the packing up the stuffs used for the bet.  We asked her innocently, "If you know you doesn't have the power to challenge them, then why are you doing all these?"  She replied with cold eyes, "Everyone will have certain goals in their life right? And my goal is this, to make money, and secure my family. I don't care what all ways I have in front of me. For money, I'll do it." We felt little sympathetic to her. We introduced us to her and promised that we will be doing something that we can, to protect her and her family. So eventually, we were becoming loyal friends...  I came to know that besides all those hardships, Dahyun had another face of being very funny and friendly....

Jiwoo's P.O.V

"Ya Jiwoo!" I heard Taehyung calling my name where me & Jihyo were chatting with our new buddy, Dahyun. "Taehyung~ah! Meet our new our friend!" I said pointing to Dahyun.
"Hello. I'm Kim Dahyun." she smiled and said to Taehyung.
"Oh! Hi Dahyun! My name is Taehyung. I'm sorry but I want Jiwoo for sometime..." he pleaded.
"What's the matter Taehyung?" I asked.
"Come with me. I'll tell you!" he grabbed my wrist and took me out of there. I heard Jihyo giggling from behind, "Hmm... As soon as possible, Taehyung & she will become a couple."  Is it for real?! Is he really going to ask me out!? I-I don't know how I'll react but.... I hope, it would be better.... :-))

"Uh, Mmm... Jiwoo..."   
"Yes?"  No doubt he's going to confess to me cuz his words are trembling...
"I have something... maybe important, to tell."
"Mmm... okay, What is it?"
"Uh... One boy in this school is asking you out!"
"What, me?! How did you know that?"  No way! He must be lying!
"Mmm, Actually that boy is a bit scared to share his feelings to you directly. Maybe he's scared to see your reaction! Anyway, he told me to share his feelings to you via me."
"Oh! I see! By the way, who is the guy?" Please, please be it him itself...
"I'll not tell!" he teased me.
"Wait?! Then how can I say whether I will like that guy or not?!" I uttered by raising by eyebrows at him.
"Yeah that's right! So I'll give some clues and you have find whom it is. You probably know him, so you can answer it easily!"  Yeah, of course I'll know. Cuz that guy is Taehyung, isn't he?

"So, the first clue is... : He's talented and cute."  Ah! Taehyung is very talented & cute though!!

"Second clue : He has helped you many times in your needs."  Yeah, Taehyung has helped me a lot more than Jihyo!!

"And the third clue : He's... older than you!!"   Wait, What?! For real?! Taehyung isn't older than me. We're the same age!!   So..... is it someone else??

"Did you find who is the one crushing on you?!"  
"Umm.... No. Not yet."
"Okay. So I'll give you time until today's school hour finishes. If you want more clues, you can ask me anytime in between.  Oh! The break time is about to finish. I'm going back! Bye!" He went back to the classroom leaving me with hundreds of questions in my mind... But how come! It's not Taehyung?  I-I want more clues!!    "Taehyung!!!"