Ch. 3

Jihyo's P.O.V

Usually Jimin oppa used to fetch us after school. But however, today, as I expected, he didn't came! I smelled something fishy is gonna happen. Ah! But I'm not afraid, you know?!

We came home with our trembling feet while our mind, which was completely nervous. We found out a really different Jimin oppa whom we have seen till this morning. He was sitting on the couch with his eyes red in color where he tightly gripped his fists. He stood up and glared at us as if he's seeing us for the first time. Finally, he spoke up. "Jihyo & Jiwoo! I thought you both will never keep a secret away from me!"   "B-But oppa, we haven't done anything!" protested Jiwoo.  "Then why didn't tell me that you were friends with Jungkook and his friends?!"   "A-Ah oppa, actually we are not so close with Jungkook. Taehyung, he's our benchmate. So he just introduced us to his friends. That's it! We really don't know anything about them." I spluttered. "Okay. So from now on, don't be so close with that Taehyung guy. Especially Jungkook! Or else I'll take the next step ahead! Which will maybe TC, or maybe expelling all four of them!! Did you understand?!"  "Ye-Yes oppa! We'll not be close with Taehyung again!" I said hopelessly while Jiwoo, who was frowning all these time. I think my predictions were all right. Jiwoo was falling into Taehyung!!  But one day, I'll ask her. No way she can refuse it because all her actions and emotions were all signs of her having a crush to Taehyung. But if Jimin oppa ever happens to find this thing,  Jiwoo, you'll better be  dug up in a grave for yourself.  

But as you know, Taehyung already became so close to both of us so it's not that easy for us to avoid Taehyung  especially for Jiwoo.

Jiwoo's P.O.V

I became more and more disappointed by knowing the fact that I can never, ever talk to Taehyung again... He was a nice guy though. I wonder what happened to Jimin oppa out of a sudden! I went to Jimin oppa's room where he was resting his head on his table. I know what we were doing was really irritating oppa but still, I gathered up all my courage and went closer to him. I patted his back and said, "I'm so so so sorry Oppa. I really don't know the reason behind your sudden madness but, Taehyung was the only one to cheer and support me when I was alone in the school. As a new student, no one was interested in talking with me. I believe that talking with Taehyung rather than Jungkook won't bother you, isn't it?"  Jimin oppa gave me another cold glare. "Oh! Sorry oppa. I didn't know that you hated him so much. I'm so-"
"It's okay Jiwoo. Even if your oppa can be rude to the whole universe, I can never be rude with my sisters. I swear I'll not repeat it again and I'm so sorry...." Jimin oppa said while interrupting my apology. "And one more thing, don't ever ask me about the reason behind it! You'll know it later." he said. Mission 2 - Knowing the reason Failed!  "O-Okay oppa. Goodnight. Sweet dreams!" I pecked his cheeks and went back to my room. My mind was full of unanswered questions but, I didn't want to make my lovely oppa angry again. So, I'm not going to bother about it anymore. Meanwhile, Mission 1 - Apologizing and request to re-unite with Taehyung, successfully passed!

Jihyo's P.O.V

It was as normal as everyday. I didn't felt insecure about oppa's first argument to us because besides all these coldness, he have a much more sweeter heart only to us I guess!  We got up early, did the morning routine as usual and came to find that our sweetest oppa has already made the breakfast and was waiting for us. Aww! So sweet!  He said, "Come, come. Have your seat. And just forget about what all happened yesterday. Oppa is doing all these cuz I don't want to loose you two. He patted our head passionately. We hugged him back and nodded. Wah! What a wonderful day.

Time passed and we didn't even know that the school hour is over. I went to my locker, packed up the things, and closed the door, meanwhile, I heard some footsteps coming closer to me. Maybe Jiwoo. She said that she'll come back soon from the washroom. But as soon as the footsteps came closer & closer, I felt a hand on my shoulders. Baddumb Baddumb. I can't stop my racing heart beat, and I turned back and saw, two boys staring and smirking at me. They came closer and closer to me. I suddenly stepped backwards in frustration. And found out that I hit on someone's chest. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I was about to cry as they started bullying me. I opened my mouth to scream. But they covered my mouth. I uttered in pain. 

Jiwoo's P.O.V

I finished washing my hands and wiped it with the towel and was heading to my locker where Jihyo said she'll be there, waiting for me. Suddenly, I heard an uttering sound and I ran towards the scene. And to my start, I found Jihyo, struggling between three bullies. "Jihyo!!"  I quickly pushed those boys away from her but one of them caught me and pushed me into the floor. "Ah! Jihyo!!" I groaned in pain.  

"Yaa!! Leave her!!" I heard a familiar voice yelling from a distance. Suddenly, I felt relieved as our savior was heading towards us. And again to my start, I found out, that the savior, was none other than.... 

                           JUNGKOOK!!