Ch. 2

Jihyo's P.O.V

Eventually, Taehyung became our best friend. But apart from us, he had many other friends, which includes girls and boys. And I came to know that among all of these friends, he has three other friends whom he loves the most. I remember Taehyung saying that they were like brothers to him. One day, I asked him, "Taehyung, you always says about your three best friends and you four never hides any secret.. So, why don't you show them to me?"  "Why do you want to see them all of a sudden?" Taehyung raised his left eyebrows as he's suspecting something.  "No no. Don't overthink. I was just curious to see your loyal friends. That's why."  "Hmm... okay fine." I think he agreed, don't he?  "By the way, are they in our same school?" Jiwoo asked curiously. "Yeah. They are. And they often come to my place. We had lots of fun. And besides that, they changed me a lot from how I was in the past. So, I love them even more." Taehyung said while twinkling.    I wonder he have some pain inside his heart that he don't want to share. Maybe any love affair?

After making some phone calls, Taehyung turned to us and said, "Ya, Come on let's go. They said that they're free now so we can meet them."  "They're in this school right? Then why do you have to make a call to make sure they're free or not although it's the break time now?" I asked doubtfully. "Ah! It's because they goes ditching around the school often. So I can't find where they will be. Anyway they said they'll be waiting in the cafeteria. Let's go!"  We followed him. I wonder even though Taehyung is so charming, friendly and helpful but I don't fall to him. Usually, I falls to such type of guys easily. Then what about Taehyung? Or maybe Jiwoo is falling to him? I don't know.

Jiwoo's P.O.V

We reached the cafeteria and it was crowded as usual. Soon after, I spotted three young handsome guys sitting in the center table in which, one face seems to be familiar. We went closer to them and I realized that one of them was the guy whom I bumped into during the first day. 

"Oh Taehyung, so these are the 'unidentifiable twins' which you mentioned! By the way, Hi! My name is Seokjin. Kim Seokjin.

"Hello. My name is Jeon Jungkook. You're really correct Taehyung! They can't be identified from any angle. How lucky!"

"And I'm Park Jihyo. You can call me Jihyo." 

"Well hello! I'm Jung Hoseok. I think you are the one who bumped into me earlier right?"

"Yeah. So you remember! That's cool. My name is Park Jiwoo." But even though I was talking to all, one of them was just dragging all my attention to him. That's so obvious as I always liked cute and talented guys. Then what about Taehyung? I'm not pretty sure that I'm into Taehyung or not!

As we talked for long we also came to know about the others i.e. Jungkook, Seokjin and Hoseok. In which Hoseok, the one which I named 'cold-blooded' turned out to be the most cheerful and charismatic among them! While we were chatting, I spotted a huge rush of girls following a handsome guy and everyone in the cafeteria was staring at him. Who is he?  "Hmm! I wonder why these girls are following this jerk!? He's our greatest enemy in this school. I think he's jealous of us being the favorite students of all teachers and he's also trying to act the same! uttered Jungkook glaring at the boy. My eyes widened when I realized that the guy followed by the girls was..... JIMIN!!   

I glared deeply into Jihyo's eyes. I can see that she's confused too.  We both asked, "Enemy?! B-But he's looks innocent though!"  "How can you confirm that? Do you know him before?! Or you already fall for him like those fangirls?!" yelled Taehyung.  I was startled.  The fact that Jimin oppa is popular doesn't bother us instead we are proud that we are his sisters. But what made Taehyung and his friends hate him?! Did something happen between them? Jimin oppa is the only one who cares and bother us and because of the problems between them, I can't hate Taehyung too! Oh! Wait!  AM I FALLING FOR TAEHYUNG!?  

Jimin oppa also spotted us in the cafeteria. He sent us the coldest death glare which we have never seen before. Oh! Is there something wrong?!     My hearteu.... bboom bboom...