XVIII

~Corpse~

After I leave the stream I don't even bother with editing. I just go to my bed and lay there. I occasionally pop onto Sykkuno's stream just to see what's going on. He streamed for 5 hours. I hope he's super tired when he comes over tomorrow so we can just cuddle again. But I also hope he gets enough sleep.

I probably fell asleep around 5 and woke up 7:32 which is not what I was hoping for but its enough sleep to keep me going for now. I don't know when Sykkuno plans on coming over but I don't want to wait. I'm obviously not going to text him at 7 in the morning, maybe around 11.

I do what I always do and play on my phone, losing track of time. I get a text around one. Sykkuno asking if now is a good time to come over. I, of course, said yes. When he walks in I'm in practically the same spot I was when he left; sprawled out on my bed, phone in hand, and looking up at him like he was the only thing in the universe.

"I told you I'd be back" he says, kicking off his shoes and coming to join me on the bed.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." He sits behind me and puts my head on his chest. I never knew it would feel this nice to be the one receiving the cuddles. "Do you want to talk?"

"What about?"

"Anything," He laughs.

He starts playing with my hair and I hum. "We should do this more often. I enjoy this" I smiled.

"You have nice hair," he whispered. "I wish we did this all the time."

I push my head up into his hand and he giggles. "Me too."

Sometimes while he was playing with my hair he'd move his hand down to my ear and mess with my earings. I don't know why it made me so happy but it did. I wrap myself around him and he moved his arms to hug me back. I was okay with it for a second, but then I realized he wasn't going back to mess with my hair, so I put his hand back on my head. He let out another adorable laugh and continued to play with my hair. "You know you really are like a cat," He jokes.

"Shut up" I mumble in a joking tone.

He laughs again, "Its kind of cute though."

"Shuuut uuup."

He sighs and takes his other hand, that wasn't in my hair, and rubs my back. "Can I have one of your hoodies?"

"I mean do you really want one? They aren't the cleanest," I say.

"I don't care. I mean a whole bunch of couples do it and I think it's really cute."

I laugh into his shoulder, "That black one with the 3 pine trees on it is my favorite. You can have that one if you want."

"But it's your favorite."

"I can always get a new favorite." I say and give hie neck a little peck.

"Are you sure? You don't have to. I just-"

"Sykkuno," I interrupt, "just take the damn sweatshirt. ...but not now. I'm not done cuddling." 

"Okay," he whispers.

The room fills with another comfortable silence only to be filled with random "you okay" 's and "you're amazing" 's coming from Sykkuno.

At one point Sykkuno gets up to go to the bathroom and get snacks. When he got back he grabbed my hoodie I told him he could have and put it on. It was a lot cuter than I expected. "I've never gotten to do this before. I love it." He said as he came back.

At this point I was laying down, Sykkuno against my chest and my legs tangled with his. I wasn't tired, but I knew he was.  He turned off his phone and set it on my night stand. "We should take a nap," he says cuddling even closer to me and hugging my arms against his chest.

"You can, I think I'll just stay here."

"How much sleep did you get last night?" 

"About 2 and a half hours."

He rolls a little bit and turns off my lamp. "Yeah, we're taking a nap."  I laugh and try my best to sleep. It just doesn't work. After about a half hour I finally get to sleep. It was a dreamless sleep but it wasn't very deep either. Everytime Sykkuno moved I knew, but it was better than nothing at all.

~Lo siento. Yo sé fue corta, pero les amo mis patitos. Thank you for reading!!~