XX

~Corpse~ CW: Heavy making out/Implied sex

We order chinese and play games on my playstation. Sykkuno constantly checks up on me and let's me know that nothing is wrong. I made him worry and that makes me feel bad. By the time we finished our food, Sykkuno is in my lap and my arms are wrapped around him so we can continue playing. I didn't have many split screen games, so we settled for Minecraft. I don't really know why I have two controllers. I think the console came with two, but that's not the point. I guess if one broke I kept it as a backup. I never imagined someone would use it. 

It's about 10 pm now, but that nap gave me enough sleep to stay up until tomorrow. "Let's watch a movie," Sykkuno says turning off his controller. 

"Sure," I say. Sykkuno moves so I can turn of the Playstation and change it to the regular TV for Netflix. When I move back to sit, Sykkuno has stretched out on the couch, so I sit in between his legs and lay on his chest. "My turn," I say and place his hand in my hair. 

He laughs but goes along with it.  He does the thing where he plays with my earrings again. It makes me happy. 

I kinda want to see what he's into. I quickly turn and bite his hand. He doesn't move anything but his head to look down at me confused. I look up at him and smile. I flip myself over so I can actually kiss him. He laughs after I break away, for a breath. "You really are like a cat."

"I don't think cat's do this," I say leaning in to kiss him again. much more rough this time. I grab the back of his head to try to pull him even closer, if it was possible. Surprisingly he was the one to initiate the tongue. I wasn't complaining. But I knew I wanted control of this, so that wouldn't last for long. I lean back and bring him with me. I feel like my small ass couch isn't going to last for to long. 

I pull my hoodie off of him and he doesn't say anything, and immediately reconnects our lips, I take that as an okay to keep going.  Mr. "People aren't into me" has clearly done this before. "You lied to me," I said. 

"mhm?" He hums obviously not wanting to stop to talk. 

"People are into you. You've obviously done this before." 

"High school," He pauses to give me a quick kiss, "Doesn't mean shit," He says not even a millimeter from my mouth.

I like this Sykkuno. He leans back into my lips to continue the kiss. Soon enough I get tired of my hoodie too so I take it off. He's so warm. I put my hands under his shirt and rub his back. I quickly get tired of being underneath him so I flip us over and use one of my hands to keep both of his arms above his head. He tries to lean up to reach my lips, but I move my head to his neck. He sighs in annoyance, but I don't listen. I just continue to mark him as mine. I may be a bit greedy. 

"Adam, I live with people." 

I pull away for a second, "You'd look cute in a turtleneck." Then I go straight to his mouth. I hear his phone begin to ring. He pulls away, but I keep his arms in my hand. "Let it ring. Toast knows where you are right." 

"You're right. Do you want to go to your room."

"More than anything." 

I'll leave the rest to your imagination, but I will tell you I had the best night since I was born. I love this man. 

I wake up before Sykkuno, but when he does wake up he rolls over and looks at me. "Adam," He whispers. I look at him. "I think I love you."

"That's good," I chuckle. "Because I think I love you too."