X

~~Corpse~~

I tighten my grip on the hug, not ever wanting to let go. I really have fallen for him. I don't know how long we've sat here, but I know he's not going to let go first. He's just that kind of person. So, I pull back and wipe my eyes, completely fucking with my eyeliner. 

Sykkuno laughs a bit, then tries to fix it with his hands. "I can't do it" He says with a laugh, as he covers his smile with his hand. 

"I wish you wouldn't do that," I smile. "I've already seen you smile, it's not something you should hide."

"Uh, thanks." He gives me a small smile without showing his teeth. I smile back. We just sit and stare at each other in a comfortable silence. 

He shirt is super wrinkled, though mine probably is too. His hair is sticking up in multiple different places, but its cute. His cheeks are a bit pink and his pupils seem dilated. Which only gives me a bit of hope. He looks perfect. 

I snap out of it and clear my throat. "Want some breakfast? I have cinnamon toast crunch and toaster waffles. I might have some eggs?" 

"Toaster waffles sound nice."                       

"Perfect." 

We head to the kitchen and I put 4 waffles into the toaster. After they're done, I set 2 onto each paper plate. "Do you want syrup or anything? I think I might have some" I ask Sykkuno. 

"If you have syrup that would be nice." 

I search through my cabinets until I find the syrup bottle, "I knew I had some!" I say. "Here." I don't put anything on my waffles. "Forks and stuff are in the drawer by the fridge." 

"Thank you!" He smiles. 

I wait for him to finish getting his stuff together before heading to the couch. He follows me, and we sit down. "Do you want to watch something?" I ask, handing him the remote. 

"Sure!" I take a bite of my waffle as he opens Netflix. He puts on Criminal Minds. I've heard good things about this show. He puts on an episode about halfway through season 3, I'm assuming where he left off. I don't complain, I just sit and watch. 

It's actually a pretty interesting show. I end up pretty invested. When Sykkuno and I both finished our waffles I just set the plates on the counter behind us, not getting in the way of the TV. "What's that nerd guys name? I like the way he runs." 

"Spencer? He does run kinda weird" Sykkuno laughs. 

Eventually I end up with Sykkuno's head on my shoulder and a bag of chips open on the coffee table. It's been a few hours and we still haven't turned off the show. It's addicting. I like it, which is weird because I don't really get invested in shows that often, but this ones good. 

After another few hours Sykkuno gets a call from Toast, because he's so close I can actually hear both sides this time. I pause the show. 

"Hey Toast."

"Hey Sykkuno are you still streaming with us at 6?"

"Yeah why?"

 "Because it's 4:15? Where are you?" Toast laughs. 

"Oh. I wasn't even paying attention." I give a small chuckle at that. 

"Who was that?" 

"Same friend from before, um, I guess I'll start heading home. My bad."

"It's all fine Sykkuno see ya soon."

"Yup, see ya. Bye." 

He hangs up and I laugh again. "It's okay I didn't notice the time either." 

"Yeah," He laughs. "Well, I've got to go. Do not watch any more of the show without me. Got it?" 

"Got it." I smile. 

He gets up and starts putting his shoes on. "Would it be fine if I came back over tomorrow so we can watch more?" 

"Of course," I chuckle. 

"Perfect," He pauses. "Do not watch any more of it!" 

"I won't. Have fun Sykkuno, thanks for coming."

"Anytime." 

And then he's off.