XVI

~~Sykkuno~~

I wake up before Adam, so instead of waking him up, I grab my phone. When I open it, it's on my conversation with Toast. Corpse must've texted him last night. I read through the texts and laugh more and more as I scroll. 

'You never decline my calls'

'What's wrong?'

'He's asleep.'

'You're the friend...'

'I guess?'

'Can I ask your name?'

'Nah'

'Why?'

'He told me "It's more fun this way".'

'Can I ask if this is a romantic thing?'

'I think so.'

'You think so?'

'Yeah.'

'I hate this.'

'I don't care if I don't know who you are'

'Yet...'

'If you break him, I'll find you'

'Got it?'

'Yes sir.'

'Have a good night... "Friend"'

'Goodnight Toast.'

I sort of feel bad for messing with Toast, but it is really funny. I think my laughing wakes up Corpse, as he tightens his arm around my waist. "Oh thank god," he whispers.

"What?" I laugh. 

"You're really here." 

"Why wouldn't I be?" I ask and turn to face him. 

He laughs, "It seemed to good to be true." He pecks my nose then buries his head back in the pillow. "What's so funny?" He asks sleepily. 

"Just reading through your texts with Toast last night."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. He was blowing up your phone I didn't want to listen to it ping every 5 seconds, I didn't read anything."

"I know. He's just overprotective, he's like my mom squared. I don't mind. I mean, I don't even have a password. I don't have much to hide." I laugh. "I just think it's funny how much you messed with him. Do you think we should tell him?" 

"Nah," he laughs. "It's more fun this way."  

I laugh and run my hand through his hair. "You make me happy" I say quietly. 

He moves his head out of the pillow to make eye contact with me. "You make me happy too, Sykkuno." 

I lean down and catch his lips in mine, sweetly. He makes me feel so special and all I want to do is make him feel just as special. When we pull away, we just stare at each other. "You're amazing" I whisper, moving my hand from his hair to his cheek. I smile at him and he smiles back. 

We stay like that until my phone pings with a text from, you guessed it, Toast. 

'Who are they?????' 

In reply to this I just send a picture of the top of Adam's head, only showing his curls, nothing else. 

'That's not helpful Sykkuno.' 

'Who is it?'  

' :) '

He responds with a call. Corpse laughs as I pick up. I put the phone on speaker so he can hear too. "Sykkuno. Who. Is. It." 

"I don't know," I laugh. 

"I swear on my life I will never buy you pizza ever again. Who is it?" 

I look at Adam and he smiles then just says, "Yuh." and laughs silently. 

"IT'S A GUY!!! Okay. I need to think. God. Can he talk again?"

"That wouldn't be fun though" I laugh again. I kind of feel bad but the laughs are too much. 

Toast grunts. "I'll buy you stuffed crust pizza, right now. A large, tell me who it is."

"Can't say no to stuffed crust, can we Syk?" Corpse says, laughing. 

"Omg. I know that voice. Dammit. Uhhhhh. CORPSE!" I laugh, and that seems to be answer enough for Toast. "Oh my god Sykkuno. I can't believe it. I don't know if you can tell but I'm smiling."

Adam chuckles, "I want that stuffed crust, now Toast." 

"Wait can I tell anyone?" He asks. "Obviously not the fans, but like the rest of us?" 

I turn to Adam and he shrugs. "Sure," I answer. "Goodbye Toast."

"You owe us!" Adam shouts. 

"Goodbye."  

I hang up and laugh like a little girl. Adam joins me. "I told you" I say. "You're amazing."