XIV

~~Corpse~~

I did it. I can't help but give a happy chuckle. I feel like I'm on top of the world. We spend the whole day like this. Cuddling on the couch, watching Criminal Minds, eating aldi popcorn. I never would've thought I could be this happy. He really cheers me up. Obviously not all my problems are fixed, but for the time being I'm genuinely happy and that's enough. 

Toast text Sykkuno asking where he is and if he's coming to the house for dinner. Lily texts him too asking about the same questions. I laugh as he gives them vague answers to their questions about his location. 

Lily just assumes he has some secret girlfriend and Toast gets pissed with the vagueness and refuses to buy him pizza again until he spills. It doesn't seem to offend Sykkuno too much. He tells them both he will be staying the night at his 'Friends' again. 

"Are you not going to tell them?" 

Sykkuno laughs, "I'd like to keep them in suspense, it's more fun that way." 

"Whatever you want, Sykkuno" I smile. 

~~Super short, but it's just a filler chapter and I wanted to get something out instead of hanging out with my family next chapter will be longer. Not sure by how much, but it will be longer. Les amo mis patitos. Buenos días~~