XXII

~~Sykkuno~~ 

I wake up for the second time today. Adam is still awake and I'm not surprised. He's not on his phone, just holding me extremely close, as if he's scared I'll disappear. I lean up, give him a quick kiss, then rest my forehead on his. He closes his eyes and I can tell he doesn't want me going anywhere right now, so I don't try to leave and I don't say anything. I just lay here in a comfortable silence, admiring his face from close up. I push my nose against his which causes him to open his eyes. 

He leans in for another kiss. This one longer but just as sweet. When he breaks away his face stays neutral but he pulls me in so my chin rests on his shoulder and there is barely an inch between us. "I love you," I whisper. 

He kisses my temple and whispers, "I love you too." 

I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck and smile. I love this. I could do this forever. "You're perfect," I say softly. "So perfect."

He hums a sound of disagreement, but I keep going. "You're so amazing. You make good music. You make good content. People love you. I love  you. You make your friends happy. You're extremely nice. You have great hair... I love your hair," I whisper the last part, but he can still hear me. "I think your style is amazing. I love the sound of your voice, the color of your eyes. You're absolutely perfect." 

He moves away from the hug to kiss me again. Another long kiss and still just as sweet. "I love you," He whispers as he pulls away. "I love you so much." 

"I love you too."

~~~~~

It's been a few hours and we have moved to the couch, still cuddling. I'm not going to lie I am still a bit sore but I would never complain. I'd endure all the pain in the world just for days like these. 

We ended up reheating our Chinese for lunch while we actually watched a movie. I don't think Adam was paying attention, but at least he was here. I wish I knew what he was thinking about. He's been so quiet all day. "What's on your mind?" I finally ask. 

"You." He says without hesitation. "It's always you."

"What?" I ask, almost worried. 

"I just. I love you so fucking much. You're all I can fucking think about." 

I let go of the breath I was holding, "That's so much sweeter than I thought it was going to be. I think about you too!"

"What did you think it was going to be?"

"I thought you were going to say you hate me or something." 

He looks at me blankly. "Sykkuno," He pauses. "How many times do I need to tell you I love you?" 

"I wouldn't mind if you never stopped," I answer honestly. 

"I love you so fucking much, dork." He says as he pulls me closer to kiss the top of my head. "So fucking much."

"I love you too, jerk."

Short but sweet. Gané más patos de gomas en Scene75. Mi colleción está creciendo. Les amo mis patitos.