17

*FIVE'S POV*

It was now Sunday, and Y/N'S Mom was supposed to be back later tonight.
We had been hanging out at her house and staying up late, watching movies, eating junk food and cuddling.
It was currently 6pm and we were watching some movie on the couch, I looked over to her as she yawned.
"You tired?"  I asked and she quickly perked up, shaking her head no.  "C'mere."  I waved her over and put my arm around her.  I focused back on to the tv and after a couple seconds she started to look at me and play with my neck. 
"What're you doing?"  I tried to hold back my smile.
"You know, everyone thinks you're in love with me, right."  She said and now she had my full attention.
I coughed, trying to clear the lump in my throat. 
"Well, I do love you.  You're my best friend."
"You know they mean the other type of love though."  She sat up, turning her body to face me and I did the same.
"I love you, Five."
"I love you more Y/N."  I smiled, placing my hand on her cheek and she nuzzled into it almost.  I stared at her in awe and before I knew it we were kissing. 
It wasn't like my first kiss with her which was an innocent little peck on the lips.  This time was different.  This time it was needy and more rough.  This time it was desperate.

*THIRD PERSON POV*

Y/N fell back on to the couch and Five climbed on top of her, their lips still attached and their hands in each other's hair.  Five began to move his hands down her body and she pushed him onto the floor, taking over and pinning his hands above his head.
"What're you doing?"  He grunted in disappointment.
"We're not fucking on my couch, my Mom could come back any minute now."  She smiled down at the boy.
Suddenly the boy got loose from her much weaker hold and was on his feet, he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and she yelped.
"Where are we going?"  She giggled and he warped them to her bedroom.
"Well if we can't fuck on the couch then we'll fuck in your bed."  He smirked, gently throwing her down on the soft mattress.  He climbed on top of her once again, connecting his lips to her neck earning a moan from her. He knew he had found her sweet spot and began to suck hard, and with that she automatically opened her legs, wrapped them around his waist and pulled him in closer.
Within a couple of minutes Five had lost his shirt and Y/N was in her underwear.
She watched in admiration as her best friend stood up and unbuckled his belt, kicking his jeans off and climbing under the duvet with her, they quickly wrapped around each other and started to make out again.
Suddenly they heard banging on the front door.
"Who the fuck is that?"  Y/N quickly jumped up.
"Could it be your mom?"  Five copied her actions and she quickly grabbed a shirt off the floor walking over to the window.
"No she's got a key, dumbass."  She opened the window, leaning out a little.
"Hey, open up!  We bought doughnuts!"  She heard Klaus shout and she gave him a wave.
"One minute!"  She shouted back, closing the window and turning to face Five.
"Hide!"  She looked at him with wide eyes.
"What?  Why?"  He stood up and started to put his jeans back on.
"Your siblings are here." 
"Fuck!"  He grabbed his belt and Y/N made her way down stairs, opening the door to the siblings.
"Hey guys."  She smiled and they all stood, giving her a strange look.  "What?"  She chuckled nervously.
"Have you just woken up?"
"Where's Five?"
"What's that bruise on your neck?"
"Is that Five's t-shirt?"
"Why aren't you wearing pants?"
Y/N began to stutter, not knowing what to say and Five warped next to her, secretly placing his hand on her lower back.
"What do you guys want?"  He questioned.
"Why're you half naked too-oh my god...  Have you guys been fuc-."  Diego started and Five immediately punched him in the arm.
"No, get your head out of the gutter!"  He pointed a finger in his brothers face and Diego just raised his hands in defence.
"We bought doughnuts."  Allison spoke up, trying to change the subject and making her way into the house.
All the siblings walked past Y/N who was holding the door and Klaus made sure to stop next to her and lean in close to her ear.
"Nice hickeys."  He gave her a smirk before following  the others and she kicked him in the ass, he turned and gave her a look of shock and she gave him the finger in return.