21

*Five's POV*

A couple of days had passed and it was now Saturday, Klaus was having a party and I had just finished my research on warping into the past.
Y/N was coming around later and I was ready to ask her to be my girlfriend. But first, I had to test out my theories.
I had time.
No pun intended.

*Y/N'S POV*

It was currently 8pm and I had just arrived at the Academy. I glanced down at my phone and noticed a bunch of missed calls and messages.

Vanya:
Please tell me my idiot brother is with you

One of them read,

Klaus:
Is Five with you rn???

What is going on?

I locked my car and walked to the front door, deciding to just let myself in. I rounded the corner to see everyone sat on the couch looking a mix of upset and frustrated.
"Jesus, do you read your texts?" Luther yelled at me.
"What the hell is going on? Is everything okay?" I asked.
"We think Five has travelled back in time." Allison spoke up.
"Oh, dope." I shrugged, sitting down next to her, I noticed her and Vanya exchange a look.
"No, far from dope. Father explained the dangers to him. Told him he wasn't ready yet. Before he left for his business trip, he went to say goodbye to Five, the paperwork he's been doing was all over the room. According to Father, he's missed out on some vital and important information." Vanya added.
"So what, he's being a little rebel."
"Y/N, he went missing this morning." Allison told me. "This kind of time-jump should have only been a couple of seconds in our reality. He should have been back by now."
"He's gone, Y/N..." Klaus spoke up, his voice breaking a bit.
"No he's not, that's bullshit."
"I tried to warn him, my dear." I heard Mr Hargreeves enter the room.
"Well, do something! Get him back." I told him.
"I'm afraid I can't. This is on him now." He said, taking a stance in front of the fireplace.
I looked around at everyone, their eyes planted firmly on the ground. Avoiding eye contact at all costs.
"Bullshit. Fucking bullshit!" I yelled, grabbing my bag and storming out of the building.