10

*THIRD PERSON PERSPECTIVE*

The teenagers were all currently scattered around the living room watching a movie, joking about and eating pizza.  Y/N watched as Allison scooted closer to Luther, she then glanced over at Five who gave her a smile and raised his eyebrows and bobbed his head towards the kitchen, she nodded as a reply and they both got up and met in there.
"What's up?"  She asked, sitting on the kitchen counter.
"Wanna get drunk?"  The boy asked, his signature smirk plastered across his lips.
"What the fuck do you mean, do I wanna get drunk?"
"I stole this from my father, he has so many bottles of this shit so I'm sure he won't notice."  The young girl followed him as he walked in to the hallway and pulled a bottle of whiskey from his bag pack.
"Sure, I'll go get the others."  She started to walk back to the living room and he gently pulled her back by her arm.
"They're not invited, just you and me.  To celebrate, properly." 
"Fine."  She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, leaning against the wall and he copied her moves, causing them both to grin.  "But, you're gonna have to wait until the others are asleep, okay!"  She raised her brows this time.
"Fine, deal."

*Y/N'S POV*

The others finally settled down and fell asleep.  I walked into the kitchen to throw away the trash when I heard Five warp behind me.
"You ready now?"  He asked, grabbing two mugs from the cupboard.  Strange choice but okay.
"Yes sir."  I walked to him and within a second we were somewhere I was kinda unfamiliar with.
"What the-Five, are we on my fucking roof?"  I walked to the edge and looked down, recognising the side walk below.
"It's the only place we could get some privacy."  He shrugged ever so innocently.
"You're a strange one, Mr Hargreeves."  I sat, and he handed me a mug.
"Darling please, Mr Hargreeves is my Father.  I'd prefer it if you called me-."  I immediately cut him off.
"Bitchboy, weirdo, dumbass."  I suggested and he flipped me off.
"Okay, okay.  A toast, to growing old."  He announced after pouring the alcohol into the mugs.
"To growing old."  I smiled and we clinked them together, taking a sip.
I watched as he stood up and looked at the skyline, I joined him and leaned my head on his shoulder.
"It's us against the world, kid."  He looked down at me.
"Forever and always?"  I asked.
"Forever and always."  He repeated back to me, linking his pinky finger with mine and squeezing tight.