4

*Y/N'S POV*
"You know I can walk myself home, you don't have to come with me."  I told Five after we had walked out on to the street.
"I wanna make sure you get home safe.  You'll be okay with me, I can look after you."  He smiled and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"I can look after myself."  I stopped and rolled my eyes at him.
"You shouldn't keep rolling your eyes at people y'know...  Some people find it rude and others find it..."
"Find it hot?  Are you one of those people?"  I smirked at him and he returned the cheeky smile.
"None of your business what I find hot or not."
"Don't worry, I'll try and stop doing it around you.  Wouldn't want you popping a boner now, would we."  I chuckled and now Five gave me an eyeroll.
"Shut up."  He nudged me and I giggled.  "We should go this way, it's a shortcut to your house."  He pointed out.
"How do you know where I live?"  I questioned.
"Uh, Vanya mentioned it."
"No she didn't, because I haven't told her yet.  How dya know?"  I stopped in my tracks and raised my brow at him.
"There were some weirdos checking you out in Griddy's a couple days ago, when you left they scurried to their car.  Diego and I followed you home to make sure you got safe."
"Why didn't you just tell me, or atleast offer to walk me home."  I felt a little happy that they would have done that for me.
"We weren't really well acquainted and I didn't wanna freak you out."
"So you followed me home without my knowing instead?"  I looked at him with a blank expression.
"I'm sorry."  He mumbled and I hugged him tight.
"Thank you."  I whispered into the crook of his neck.
I pulled away slowly and he just held me.
"We'll always look out for you, y'know."
"Like I said, I can look after myself, I smiled at him and he shook his head.  "Anyway, this is me."
"What're you doing tomorrow?"  He asked and I just shrugged.  "Meet me?"  He asked and I felt a smile form on my lips.
"To do what?" 
"You'll find out if you agree."
"Just tell me."  I pined.
"Just agree."  He smirked.
"Fine, meet me here at 11."
"It's a date."  He smiled and I turned, walking up the steps to my front door, I turned and saw him still standing in the same position with his hands in his pockets.
"Goodnight Mr Hargreeves."  I called down to him and waved.
"Goodnight Miss Y/L/N."