Being with you.

A week had passed since Bright and wins steamy session, both boys barely talked about it. Once win had left for his job they never really spoke.

Win, of course, didnt like that at all. He craved bright even more, wanted to be around him, and spend lots of hours just being in his presence. He would always be looking at bright, finding ways for him to tutor him, touch him or  even hear his voice.

He didnt like the way he was becoming, but he just really liked bright. He never told his friends what happened after he confronted him, he simply said he told bright  how he felt then left. He felt bad for lying but he didnt want his friends to think his decision was stupid.

He knew he shouldnt have gave in so easily to bright, but he couldnt help it, something about bright was so addictive. It was like he was a drug.

After wins math class ended he waited till everyone left out the class, and approached bright quietly.
"Mr. Vachirawit can we talk?" Win asked. Bright turned around smiling lightly as he looked at win. Bright felt bad that they never got to speak about what happened, but hes been busy lately, especially with the upcoming quiz.

"Sure win what's up?" Bright questioned
"Well" win cleared his throat "I w-wanna be a-alone......with you" win was a nervous wreck, those werent the words he wanted to say. What he really wanted to say was:

"Hey I know we havent had time to ourselves yet, so how about we go somewhere alone together and talk?"

But ofcourse, bright takes all of wins confidence away, meaning win can no longer can think straight around bright, unless he was angry. Win thought since it was friday and he called out for work, they could have a small chat.

"Alone?" Bright was confused. Even though that sounded like a great idea. He didnt know if he wanted to be alone for sex or just hanging out.
"Sorry, w-what I mean is....um..." win took a deep breath
"Doyoumaybewanttocometomyplaceafterschool?" Win breathed out. Yes bright was very confused yet again. He understood what the younger said but he didnt know why he was so nervous.

So bright stood closer to him, and snaked his arms around his waist to then smile.
"Win calm down" bright laughed "I'm not gonna hurt you....unless you want me too" he teased. Win started blushing and looked down, away from brights gaze.
"Sorry" win spoke in tiny "so do you?" He asked again. Bright said a simple yes then gave win a kiss on his forehead.
"You should go now before the bell rings okay?" Win nodded shyly then left.

After school win went straight home, he needed to make sure his place was clean. He barely spoke today, and even skipped lunch so he could watch bright fill out some papers, win knew he had it bad, but he didnt care. He was happy that he was able to even experience what it felt like to truly like someone. For years he never really could take any girl seriously because they were never the one, win was able to move on quick without even trying, girls were always lined up to be with him, he just had to choose one then he was set.

After about an hour of cleaning, wins doorbell rang. Win was currently in his room folding up the rest of his clothes. When he heard the bell, he stuffed them in a draw, and ran downstairs.

He checked himself out in the mirror then opened the door , revealing a smiling bright.
"Hey win" they both greeted eachother and headed towards the living room.

For a minute bright was eyeing the spot both he and win were at before he ran out, the memories started to flood in, and bright frowned. Win, noticing the frown, sat next to bright.

"Its fine bright I forgave you already" win assured him. Bright smiled and looked back down at his lap. For a minute or 2 there was an awkward silence. Both boys had a lot to say but didnt know how to say it.

Win decided to try and be brave
"So um we never really got to t-talk about what happened" win stuttered. Bright looked up from his lap then turned to win.
"Well, I mean....do you regret it?" bright questioned.
"No, not really. I mean I enjoyed it....a lot" win started blushing, making bright coo at his cuteness.
"Hmm I'm glad you did" they smiled at eachother than went into another awkward silence

"How about a movie?" Win suggested
"Sure"

After about an hour of arguing on what to watch, the boys put on secret life of pets 2, win thought the bunny was cute.  Win made popcorn and brought out the drinks.

At least 30 minutes into it win was a little bored, of course he thought the movie was entertaining, but he couldnt stay focus with his hot teacher next to him. He would fidget around in his seat, taking glances at bright.

Bright was to into the movie to even notice win, but when he heard a long sigh out of him, bright turned his focus to the young boy.

"What's wrong win?" Bright asked. Win tensed up a little then look to bright with nervous eyes.
"C-Can we.....cuddle?" Win asked turning into a tomato. Bright smiled and grabbed win to have him lay his head on his shoulder.
"Thought youd never ask" win eyes widen then brought his head up a little to stare at bright.
"You wanted to cuddle?" Bright shook his head to then turn to win
"Well I like to cuddle, but making out is my favorite sport" bright added.

Wins face was heating up and he couldnt look at bright anymore. Win had no idea why he was always nervous and flustered with bright. Maybe it was cheesy pickup lines or his subtle flirting, either way it drove win crazy.

"I w-wouldnt m-mine" win mumbled.
"What was that bunny?" Bright had an cocky smirk on his face, and win could tell just by his voice. Win blushed by the nickname but didnt want to make it awkward, he actually did want to make out.
"I said I wouldn't mind" win was happy he didnt stuttered and gave him self a virtual high five.
"You have to look at me if you want to bunny" brights voice became dark, and his dominant side was taking over.

Bright took his hand and moved it to pull wins chin, making there eyes connect.
"Its rude to not look at someone when they're talking to you" win gulped and stared at brights lips.
"I-Im sorry" bright smiled then brought their lips closer.
"Can I kiss you?" Bright asked.
"Yes" win breathed out.

Soon he smashed his lips against the youngers immediately dominating the kiss. Win moaned by the action, wrapping his hands around the olders neck. The kissed with so much passion, letting the time go by.

-----------------

This was still in my drafts and I didnt even know 😭😭. I'm sorry guys I thought I already uploaded it. Please enjoy and dont forget to vote 💕💕💕💕.