Lover's quarrel

The bus ride to the resort was longer than Win had expected. He knew there would be a need to stop from time to time, but he didn't think they'd stop the bus every 20 minutes.

For some reason, some kids decided to drink on a bus filled with teachers. Those students ended up being kicked off of the trip and being sent back home by the staff who took their cars.

And one of those staff was no other than Mr. V. Win was furious. He was already sad that Bright wasn't able to ride the bus but now he wouldn't be able to see him until later tonight.

Win decided instead of focusing on Bright, he would try to mend the relationship between Tay and New.

*

The bus filled with anxious seniors and irritated teachers finally pulled up to the beach resort.

There was a total of 91 seniors that were able to come on the trip, but since 5 were sent back home they now have 86 students. The school had rented out the whole motel, for the time being, all the years being at the school Win never knew they were that rich. 

As everyone was making their way off the bus Win hadn't let Tay leave yet nor did Gun allow New to get off the bus. 

"hey, Win I need to pee what're you doing?" Tay complained. Win just smiled ad looked back to Gun, he could see New whining as well.

"Listen, Tay, throughout this whole bus ride you've been avoiding talking about New. Now since I'm your friend it's time I give you some tough love." Win sighed "you're not allowed to be mad at New because you're scared to confess your feelings to him, you're being a bad friend. You can see he means no harm in anything. You're the one avoiding him, giving him the cold shoulder, and honestly being a B-word" Tay turned to Win with an angry expression.

"The fuck Win" Tay exclaimed "any other time you can curse but now you're just being weird"
"Is that what you got from that talk? You know what never mind we're off track" Win scratched the back of his neck then turned back to Tay.
"What I'm trying to say is whether you like it or not New is sharing a room with us. You're not going to start anything with him okay? Also, I plan to make sure you confess to him" Win smiled

Tay creased his eyebrows and gave win a cautious look.
"What do you mean plan? I'm not talking to him or confessing Win! I already know he doesn't feel the same way."
"Sure that's what you think....but what has he told you?" Win didn't give Tay a chance to speak. He picked up his bags and made it off the bus.

Some students were still waiting outside while the history teacher, Mr. Jumpol, was doing a headcount.

"Um, I'm missing three students are there still people on the bus?" Mr. Jumpol shouted
"Yes, they are" Win yelled back.

Mr. Jumpol nodded his head but didn't keep his eyes off the bus. Win watched him until he saw Mr. Jumpol frown and look away.

Win, being curious, turned around and saw Gun coming off the bus with New wrapped around his waist.
Tay was standing next to Win silently pouting and avoiding any eye contact with New.

"Jesus New I didn't know you were part of the group that got drunk" Gun whispered
"What?" Win asked walking toward the duo. "New! Why the hell would you do that? You know how strict they are when there are trips outside of school" New closed his eyes and groaned
"I'm sorry," he said weakly "I've just been having a bad couple of days" New glared at Tay.

Win noticing decided that he'd just stay silent.
"Okay well they should be giving us our room schedules soon and we can have you rest there okay?" New shook his head.

"Tay come with me so we can our room number" Win dragged Tay up to one of the teachers.

"Mr. Jumpol?" Win stood in front of the teacher making sure to block New and Gun
"Yes Win?" Mr. Jumpol smiled warmly at the two.
"Did you give everyone their rooms yet?"