Bonus Chapter

"Bright" Win whined, "I said I wanted you to fuck me today"

Win put a big pout on his face as he approached Bright who was still in the living room. Exams were over and the prom passed 2 days ago, but Win wasn't ready at the time because he had to go visit his parents in Portland, Oregon. He was angry because they didn't even try to come down to see him, so he wasn't in the mood to do anything until now.

"I know" He sighed "But I think you broke my dick after you sucked it for so long "

"You only came 4 times, you should still be able to fuck me" Win groaned
"Please Bright I've been preparing for this for a month now"

Bright looked over to Win to see him giving puppy eyes. He sighed and looked away.

Win let out a small whine and placed himself on Bright's lap.

"Bright, please. We already made an agreement and im ready to see how well I can take you" Win smiled as he leaned in and started sucking on Bright's neck.

"We dont even need to leave the sofa" he whispered in Bright's ear.

Bright closed his eyes and held Win's waist tighter.

"Fuck" he groaned as Win started grinding on him.

"Ok ok but get the lube from upstairs" Bright ordered

"Already have it"

Bright pulled Win into a heated kiss and gripped his as tightly causing Win to let out a breathy moan.

They kissed until Bright flipped Win onto his back and went into between his legs.

They both moaned as the members brushed against each other. Bright started kissing down on Win's neck, leaving a trail of purple hickies. 

"B-Bright wait!" Win shouted

Bright immediately stopped his action and put space between them.

"I'm sorry did I do something wrong? Bright asked in a concerned tone.

Win looked down to his lap and started playing with his fingers. Bright moved closer and held Win's hand.

" if you want to stop that's okay Win. I want you to be comfortable and I won't be angry if you want to stop either. "

Win started sniffing and Bright brought him into a hug.

"T-That's not w-why" Win cried.

"Then tell me bunny, what's wrong?"

Win moved from the embrace aid stared at Bright with glossy eyes.

"It's just" Win began "I want you to know I love you so much but im just scared that once we actually do it this thing will fall apart and ill be alone again."

Bright sighed and leaned in to kiss Win on his forehead.

"Win, look at me" Bright sternly said

Win looked up to Bright as he wiped his tears.

"You dont know how much you changed my life, Win. Before you came along I thought id never be able to fall in love again, I thought I didn't deserve to be loved. I promise Win I would die before I let anyone or anything hurt you,  including me. You are the most important thing to me and I cherish every moment we have together. I love you so much Win. We dont have to do anything if you dont want to but just know id never leave you unless you'd ask me to do"

Win moved forward and frowned

"Why would you say that? I would never ask you to leave. If it was my chose id lock you in a closet so no one could take you from me" He pouted

Bright chuckled and brought win onto his lap.

"And I would happily stay inside the closet and let you do as you wish with me" Bright placed small kisses all over Win's face causing the younger to let out loud giggles.

"Okay o-okay enough with the sweet talk" Win wailed

Bright stopped kissing Win and stared at him with adoration.

"Can we....can we make love now?" Win asked shyly.

"You dont have t-"

"I want to!" Win interrupt "I really do"

***

"Baby do you want me to prep you?" Bright asked as he stared into his lover's eyes.

Win looked down and shyly shook his head no.
"I did it before I came down here" he whispered.

Bright smiled and attacked Win's neck. Win let out breathy low pitched moans as he felt Bright grip his ass and spread his cheeks.

Win started doing his own handy work and started stroking Brights already hard member. Bright moaned and got the lube to then spread it over Wins whole and his member.

"Fuck Win" Bright breathed out "You ready to continue?"

"Yes yes" Win pleaded

Win lifted himself up a little as Bright positions himself at Wins whole. Win started going down slowly.

Once it was fully in, Bright stayed still until Win gave him the signal to go.

"Go ahead" Win breathed out.

Bright shook his head and started helping Win bounce up on down on his member at a slow pace.

Win placed his head in the crook of Bright's neck and held him close. He felt his insides burning with the unfamiliar feeling.

Soon Win started matching his thrust with Brights, feeling the pain turning pleasurable.

"Fuck Win" Bright groaned as he gripped Win's hips tightly. Win began moaning in a more high-pitched voice and fastened his thrust.

"Oh my gosh....fuckk Bright" He yelled "This feels so good- ahhhh"

Bright started pounding hard into Win and leaving kisses all over his neck and chest area.

"Y-Yes...just like that" Win wailed. He grabbed a fist full of Brights hair and held it tight.

Soon Win felt a familiar knot form in his stomach and started bouncing animalistic on Bright.

Bright was letting out loud groans and grunts as he continued to leave kisses on Win.

"B-Bright im gonna-ahhh" Win released a thick load on Bright's chest and Bright sped up his thrust when he felt Win slow down.

Wins' moans grew louder as Bright was hitting his now sensitive prostate. A few more thrust and Bright came inside of Win.

They both settled down into each other's arms, catching their breaths.

Once they were calmed down Bright looked up to look at Win and pecked him on his cheek.

Win smiled back but soon flattened his smile when he heard Bright say:

"Again?"

××××××××××××××××××

Sooooooo funny story, this was in my drafts and I was so caught up working on the other book that I forgot to upload this. So I edited it and gave this small little smut to you guys, I don't think it's good but I hope you enjoy.

This book is finally coming to a complete it, thanks for reading this book and all my other ones. By the end of this year I actually plan on having more 6 books be published, so tune in and enjoy.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞