Lets Talk

The boys were able to eat breakfast but there was a problem, a clingy win problem, he wouldnt let go of bright.

He held his waist as he ate, washed dishes, and cleaned up. Bright thought the whole thing was cute, he never thought the most popular kid in school could act like such a baby.

Win would whine whenever bright was able to get loose from him. That would lead bright to smile, and wrap him arms around the whining child.

Once they were done, the two were in bed cuddling, win was laying on top of bright, arms around his waist, while he listened to brights heartbeat. Bright had one arm around win and the other playing in his thick locks.

They stayed silent for a while taking it all in, how nice the scene was, they both were enjoying how clingy they were being towards eachother. But bright knew they needed to talk.

"Win?" Bright whispered. Win hummed as a response. Bright was hesitant but still spoke.
"Did you get drunk because of me?" Win opened his eyes, surprised by the question, he knew they both needed to talk but he didnt expect that to be the first thing bright would ask.

He gulped and got off a bright to turn towards him, burying his face in brights neck, bright didnt move but still had his arm around win.

"Yes and no" win started "I just felt really crappy after something, and thought about you, which is what made me drink because I missed you" win explained.

When bright heard win say "felt really crappy after doing something" his heart kind of stung. He knew what he was going to do. The words from last night replayed in his head over and over.

"Winnie wanted to feel better after almost fucking girl"

Bright didnt know why those words hurt him, it wasnt like they were a thing. He expect win to be the one to sleep around. Hes still a kids for God's sake, what win is doing with bright is just temporary. Even though that thought pained bright he knew he needed to except it.

"Was the crappy thing about how you had sex with someone else" bright said in a monotone voice. Win furrowed his brows and squeezed bright.
"I didn't have sex with her" he defended "yes, i almost did, but I couldnt. It didnt feel right anymore. Instead of continuing I left her, then i got drunk. Why would you think I'd do that?" Win questioned, he was kind of offended that bright would even consider thinking he would have gone through with it.

"Win I'm not angry, you're still young, I expect you to want to have fun. To want to live your life, a-and be free" every word bright spoke was true but it pained him deeply.
Win groaned and got back on top of win.
"Stop. Okay. I dont want to have fun, you cant do that to me, I've never been with a guy before, even if we arent dating I dont want to be with anyone else right now. And you cant get  angry about what I did because you also have someone besides me too" win snapped.

Bright was confused, hurt that win would think that, but also confused. Who did he have on the side? Bright would never do that to anyone he was having sexual relations with. Even if they werent dating, it wasnt safe to bright to do things with more than one person.

He pushed win off of him to then turn to face win, he saw wins eyes filled with tears that havent fallen yet. He grabbed win by the waist, and pulled him closer.

"Why do you think I have someone on the side besides you?" Bright queried. Win didnt say anything, he stopped looking at bright, he was embarrassed, he didnt want bright to think he was sneaking up on him while he was busy.
"Answer me win" bright mummers in the softest tone as possible. Win sighs and looks at bright
"When you were a little late for our tutoring session, I went to look for you. When I got to your class and opened the door, I saw you, with another student. You wrote both holding eachother, and he called you by your first name. After that I ran out and left the school." Win mumbled.