Anger.

It was a new day and Bright was anxious. He kept shaking, biting his nails, and staring off into space. Other people would be wondering why is he acting that way wondering about the answer , but Bright knew exactly what the answer was

Win Metawin.

He remembered how Gun said Win would be back today, and how he wasnt coming alone. A little piece of bright was hoping win just said that as in he bought him self a pet bunny. But he wasnt so sure.

Win was the type to do before asking questions, win easily let emotions take over before actually digging deep in a situation. Bright was still clueless on what he had done, but he knew one thing, win probably hated him now.

Half that morning Bright hadn't seen Win yet. Bright was patiently waiting for lunch to come so he could casually walk down the hallway, and secretly check for win.

The morning Bright got to school and waited in the cafeteria, he only saw Wins friends. They all seemed to give Bright a sad look, and Bright had no idea why.

"Mr. Vachirawit what's the point of Algebra? I plan on being a Nurse, not a mathematician" one of Brights students said.

Some students in the classroom giggled and others whispered. Bright sighed and shook his head.

"Listen I get it guys, it really seems like there is no point in it. But the fact is you have to learn it so you can pass the exams, and even though you may not need it in the future, doesnt mean  other people wont" Bright said, the student pouted and went back to work.

Finally, after a long 3 hours, the bell for lunch ranged. Students hurried out the room making their way in the hallways.

Bright sat down in his chair to take a breather, he wanted to prepare himself to see win again. Bright knew that the younger was angry, that he probably wasnt going to speak to the teacher, so Bright thought to get a quick  look at win and walk away.

Once he was ready to make his way out the class room, Bright heard a knock on the door. In walked a small tanned student, with a shy smile on his face, he was wearing blue denim Jean's with a saggy green sweater on, and white sneakers to match.

"Um..can I help you?" Bright asked. The student walked in and sat at one of the desk, biting down on his lip, that's when Bright recognized him.

When First finally confessed what his bestfriends name was, Bright looked him up using the school database. He kept a file on him just to know more about him. Bright also had First put his letters in the file after writing them. Bright thought it could help First get over khao like how Bright got over Gulf.

"U-Um my name is k-khao, I-I came to t-talk to you about something" he stuttered
"Okay, what's the problem?" Bright seemed genuinely concerned for the boy
"Look. I know about your relationship with win, he told me." Brights eyes widen. Why would win tell someone else? Doesnt he want to stay in the closet? Isnt he just experimenting?

"H-He told you?" Khao started playing with his fingers
"Well not really" he sighed "he got drunk one night and the people at the bar called me to come get him, later that night he drunkenly confessed about it" he explained
"Oh" Bright didnt really have any words but he was sad to hear that Win got drunk again.
"I came here because days before that night he hasn't been the same, something changed in him, and hes kind of an asshole now. He was being so nice before he even gave me information to help me date my bestfriend" Soon Brights eyes started to stare daggers into the boy. What information could win possible give him.

"Oh okay, but can you explain what's going on with win" Bright asked, khao shook his head and took a breath.

"A week ago I went to see First, and my confession for him went wrong so I sat home crying. That same day win sent me a picture of a love letter khao wrote to me. I dont know where he got it from, and he wouldnt tell me. It helped a lot and win even called me, he sounded happy for me. After that we got off the phone. The next day I was trying to ask him for advice on how to approach First about it, but he seemed angry. He was cursing at me and telling me to leave him alone, I didnt know what go into him but I just did what he asked. Over the week since he wasnt in school I checked on him. But he barely responded to my text or calls but when he did he still sounded angry, he was even having sex with someone while I was on the phone" Bright grimaced at that.