Letters.

It's been a full week, and win hasn't come to school. Bright went to his home, but no one answered.

He didnt see wins car, his friends were clueless as well.
Bright didnt know what to do.

He had no idea why win disappeared all of a sudden, or why he sent that text. Bright called and texted multiple time, and nothing.

All he could do was worry over the younger, and hope he comes back okay. He misses him too. Bright was having a hard time even coping with it, he even wondered if he should get wins parents involved.

"Okay class. That's lunch." All the students quickly walked out the class rushing towards the cafeteria. Bright sat back down in his chair, rubbing the corners of his head to reduce his headache.

"Hey bright, wanna grab a coffee" The history teacher, Mr. Jumpol, asked in a very exciting tone.
"Sorry, maybe not today. I have a huge migraine" Bright groaned.
Mr. Jumpol sighed, that was the 7th time hed asked the teacher to come for lunch, but he always rejected.
"Okay I wasnt gonna say anything but..." Mr. Jumpol walked in the classroom closing the door, locking it. He made his way to bright, and seated himself on the desk.

"What's going on? You've been acting like a grumpy grandpa for like a week now." He complained
"Its nothing, I'm just not in the mood for anything off" Bright explained
"Bullshit" off hissed "is it that win kid you told me about, I see he hasn't been in my class for the past week" Off raised an eyebrow staring at bright.
"This is why you dont mess with children, they are called that for a reason" off jokes
"Oh please" bright scoffed "like you dont make heart eyes at that one student, gun? Am I right?"

Off rolled his eyes and shifted himself
"That's not the point, the point is he is gone, and you obviously did something to cause that" Off snarled
"That's the thing" bright exclaimed "I have no idea what I did. He sent me a text telling me to stay away from him, then he doesnt show up at school." Bright pinched his nose out of frustration.
"Damn. I dont know what to say to that, but hey, just be the grown up okay?" Bright gave him a confused look
"What?" Bright asked
"If he comes back and still doesnt want to talk, dont talk to him, he is a kid remember. He probably found someone else, and just didnt know how to cut if off with you. Be respectful of his decisions and dont ask questions" Off shrugged.

Bright didnt think about that. He didnt think that maybe win was tired of them, and left. Bright knew Win was pissed off about him leaving to go see first, but Bright told Win hed make it up to him.

Brights thought we were interpreted when he heard a knock on the door, he got out of his gaze and went to the door, he unlocked it to then open the door to a worried looking student, the on and only Gun Atthaphan. Bright smirked and turned around to looked at Off.

"What can I do for you Mr. Atthaphan?" Bright asked while letting the small student in.
"Um...its about win....I thought I let you know he said he is coming back tomorrow" Gun was speaking to Bright but was looking at a certain history teacher.
"Oh, did he say where he was?" Gun took his attention off his history teacher and turned to Bright
"N-No, he just said he needed a break, and that hes not coming back alone."

Bright frowned. What does that mean? He asked himself

"Well thank you Gun, I appreciate you letting me know" Gun smiled and walked out the classroom, but not before he glanced at Mr. Jumpol
"Werent you the one who said messing with children is a bad idea?" Bright chuckled
"Fuck off. Hes 18, not a child" off defended. Bright rolled his eyes and sat back down in his chair.

"So you not gonna talk about how Gun said win wasnt coming back alone?" Off questioned
"No." Bright answered "if he found someone I need to be happy for him, it's not like we were dating. If anything I was helping him figure out his sexuality" Brights heart clenched at every word, he knew that he was growing feelings for the younger, and that he would definitely be hurt seeing win walk around campus with a significant other. But he needed to be logical, they wouldnt have worked. It would have been frowned upon to have a student dating a teacher. Plus, win is only 17, hes still young, he should be experimenting, and being a kid.