Miss me?

Bright was the first to wake up, he smiled when he saw win, still in his arms, cuddling up towards his chest.

Bright admired the boys features before memories of last night creeped into his head. Bright didnt like that win was drunk, or that he possibly got drunk because of bright. Bright also remembered what win said about almost having sex with someone else, he frowned at that, bright  didnt know why win was acting out, and mad at him.

Bright missed seeing and interacting with win, he hated that he didnt see him at school. Bright wish he knew why win decided to avoid him all of a sudden.

Bright was able to make his way out of the bed without waking win. He made his way to the bathroom to do his morning routine, to then go downstairs and start on breakfast. It wasnt that cold in brights house so he didnt bother to put a shirt on.

Win woke up with the biggest headache of the century. He instantly regretted the decision of drinking so much the night before. He sat up in the bed, rubbing his eyes, once he was done, win looked around the room and noticed something.

This isnt my room.

Win started panicking a little, the memories from last night were slowly making their way to win, but not fast enough because he could only remember the parts of him almost having sex with lisa, getting drunk, having a conversation with someone one the phone, then blacking out.

He looked over himself and saw he was in someone else's pajamas. Win sat still in the bed, and closed his eyes so he could regain memories from last night.

After a minute or so, wins eyes shot opened, he remembered bright brought him to his house, and that bright told him they would have a conversation for why win got drunk.

Win gulped, knowing he would have to tell Mr. Vachirawit the truth about why he wasnt in school, and why he decided to avoid him as well.

Win looked around to search for his phone, he saw that he received many messages from the boys in his group chat.

ChaoticDumbasses🤪💚

9:47 pm

CutieNewwie:
Win, why weren't you at home? And why was there left over pizza still out on the counters? Oh by the way you left your door unlocked.

You really need to start cleaning up after yourself 🤢.

Taymernater:
Um why were you there in the first place? Did you go alone?

CutieNewwie:
Ofc I went alone, i needed to check up on my cute bunny and give him his homework😌.

Taymernater:
Why the hell do you always need to call him cute ???? Hes not a fucking child.

Got2BGun:
LANGUAGE!??!?!??
And why the hell do you care anyway Tay, you told me you were going over to earth's house after school🤨.

CutieNewwie:
EARTH!? Now you explain that to me, and dont try and turn this around either.

Taymernater:
Hey didnt we all text to ask why win wasnt at home today, and why he hadn't picked up any of our calls ?????