planning

A month later

It was lunch time, and bright was in his classroom having another chat with First. He was following up on how the boy was doing, they havent talked much since the day he cried in his arms, and that scared Bright.

He wasnt sure if First would actually do something to harm himself, Bright basically had to force First to come to his class room right now.

"Mr. Vachirawit I told you I'm fine" First groaned. He rolled his eyes and slumped down in the chair.
"I wouldnt have to be asking if you would have been coming to talk to me" Bright replied. He knew the younger wasnt okay. He lost weight, was always tired, and his eyes seemed puffy everytime he saw him in the hallways.
"I'm sorry" First said in a tiny voice "I've just been busy"
"With what? You dont look well First, and I've heard other people talk about you around the school. Just talk to me, please" bright begged

First bit his lip and started playing with his fingers.
"I-I cant sleep. Okay. I'm up every night crying, I have no appetite for anything, and I'm failing in school. I'm just so angry and disgusted with myself, I wish I was never gay, because then....then I wouldnt love my bestfriend, and be hurt like this" First started crying, letting everything out.

First kept his feelings bottled up for the past month, he had no one to turn too, and didnt want to be a burden to Mr. Vachirawit.

Bright walked up to his crying student and kneeled down in front of him, holding his hand, tightly.

"First, there is nothing wrong with you okay, you did nothing wrong. Yes you're inlove with someone who may not love you back, but that doesnt mean you're at fault for anything. Have you even asked who the person was, or even came out to your other friends?" Bright didnt like that first had no one to talk too, First is still young, and is figuring out his sexuality. He needs people around him.

"I'm s-scared. M-Most of my friends are jocks, and they are always making homophobic comments. I dont want them to bully me, I'm not as strong as everyone thinks I am" First confessed.
"Well what about your bestfriend? He came out....what happened to him?"
"He only told me and the girl I saw him making out with in the hallway, he said he wasnt ready for everyone else" Bright sighed and held First hand tighter.

When bright came out it wasnt this bad. Yeah he was scared that people would disapprove then be mean to him, but it wasnt that bad, especially since it was his senior year and he was about to graduate.

"Okay, listen to me. I understand you're scared, and I'm not going to force you to come out to anyone, especially if you're not comfortable, but you need to start taking care of yourself. I dont want to see you like this, you could do so much better than your bestfriend, and deep down I think you know that. Dont let his actions dictate how you live your life, it's okay to be heartbroken but dont let that affect how you are as a person.  Try and get some sleep, eat as much as you can, and focus on getting better in school. Okay?" Bright gave First a wide smile to assure him it was gonna be okay.

First sniffled then silently nodded his head.
"Words First" bright demanded
"I'll do better....I promise" First chanted.
"Good. And from now on I need you to come check with me during lunch, you may feel alone but I'm right here with you okay?"
"Yes bright, thanks again."

It was after school and win was home, he called out of work because for some reason he just wasnt up for doing anything. Win wanted to just laze around, maybe even skip school tomorrow win thought.

Win was in his living room eating a fruit salad while watching anime.
"I swear Nendo reminds me of Tay sometimes" win laughed.

Next thing he knew his doorbell was being ranged. He groaned because they show was just getting good.