23

I gotta know now if you're
You're really down cause
Where there's smoke there's fire
I just hope you realize
That you know I believe
In a thing called destiny
So please don't
Please don't
Please don't
Don't sleep on me

Playlist 12 : Sleeping Beauty

Maze Of Memories

Part 20: Seo Changbin

—>

2028

I was still in dazed after reading Seungmin diaries, I went inside my studio still in silent that I even don't notice That someone is already inside.

I was startled when Changbin held my face I looked at him in shocks and he looks at me I'm worried.

" Hyung are you okay? You looks so paled as if you seen ghost"

"Yes I have"

Changbin immediately remove his hand from my face and looks at me wide eyed.

"what are you saying hyung? There's a ghost here in your studio?"

"Yes and you knows him"

"Stop lying hyung-"

"It's Seungminnie "

"What the fuck Hyung! don't ever use Seungminnie name like that! He's an angel!"

I can clearly see angers in Changbin face right now so I immediately clear what I wanted to said.

"Listen that's not what I want to say-"

"Don't use Seungmin name as a joke! Don't ever use it!"

"That's not what I want to say! I talked to Seungmin last night. Well it's not actually talking to him like ghost or something but it felt like I talked to him last night. That we have a deep conversation that's how I felt-"

" What the fuck Hyung-"

"I saw his diary in my couch and then I read some of his entries. That's how I ended up talking to him. I know it sounds weird but that's how I felt while reading it."

Changbin stops from his ranting and stares at me. His anger is soon be gone. He tried avoiding eye contact with me and that's when it clicked to me.

"Wait you know about it? The diaries?"

"Yeah Felix shows it with me and Hyunjin, as far as I know it came from Woojin Hyung wife."

I was speechless.

"So you already reads it?"

"Not yet, it still Felix turns. I don't know when will he let us have it"

"That's must be awkward. But you should really asked Felix about it. I mean you have rights to read it."

"What do you mean Hyung?"