10

Maze of Memories

Part 7 : Kim Woojin

◎※◎

By unknown reason I suddenly wakes up. I blink my eyes for a few times and get my phone to check the time. Its already 12 midnight. And by looking at myself right now I know that I can't get back to sleep.

So I stood up and leave my room to go to the kitchen. I was already in the hallway when I heard Chan voice.

"KIM SEUNGMIN TELL ME NOW!"

I was startled by the sudden shout from Chan so I fasten my pace and walk to the living room. There I saw him with shock and confused face.

"What?"

I walked near him he was still on his phone when we made eye contact.

"Seungmin- yah!"

Chan looked to his phone and then to me. I can saw that the call already ended. He looked so panicked and I see that he suddenly started to shake. I immediately hold him and guide him to sit on our couch.

"Hey! Channie, breathe.. yes like that inhale....exhale...."

Chan followed my instruction and after a few minutes his breathing become normal again and his shaking stop.

"Tell me what happened. What did seungmin say that makes your panicked attack?"

"Hyung... he..he-"

"Chan relax. I'm here"

"He wants to quit."

"What?"

"He said he don't want to be with us anymore"

"Why?"

"That's what I wanted to tell him but he ended the call."

"Did he say other things?"

"No hyung. This isn't him."

"I know, we will find him. For now you better sleep and rest."

"But Seungminnie is left alone-"

"No but. You need to rest and will going to find him first thing in the morning tomorrow I promise."

Chan nod his head and I guide him to his room. Its breaking my heart seeing our leader looked vulnerable. I lie on his bed with him and hug him tight.

"Stop worrying for now. Will figure this things out. Just believe okay?"

Chan nod his head and he fell asleep.