04

MAZE OF MEMORIES

Part 1 : Hwang Hyunjin

●○○

2016

"Seungmin, I left you"

Silence

"Are you really sure about your feelings for me? I hurt you."

"Jinnie, I'm sure on how I felt. We can start again. I can forget it."

"Seungmin this is not how it works."

"We can try Jinnie,"

"I don't know if this will gonna work out"

"I will wait for your answer. Tell me when your ready."

Seungmin stands up and ready to walk away but he stop and look back at me.

"Remember that I love you.okay?"

Then he left. I sighed and stare at the stars.

"I love you too Minnie"

●○○

My days became normal and seungmin really adjust so well in our team. He became close with jisung since the three of us was roommates. They became so close in an instant and I'm not liking it.

Sometimes they will eat late at night together with minho hyung. They are also hanging out on our free days. Jisung and I was not in good terms. We usually have bickering from time to time and I hate that seungmin was close to him.

I am jealous whenever seungmin was with jisung. I want to push jisung away and told him that seungmin was mine. I want to claim him.

One night when everybody was sleeping. I make my way slowly to a sleeping Seungmin. I lift his blankets and I lay beside him. He was still sleeping soundly when I back hug him.

'Oh, how I miss doing this'

I buried my face on the back of his neck and I left a small kisses on his exposed shoulders. I'm kinda disappointed because he was still sleeping. So I slowly insert my right hand on his shirt and carelessly rubbing his stomach. I feel how he moves from my touch and with a smirk I continue doing that while kissing his shoulder.

Seungmin suddenly gasp and he turn around quickly. I see how shock he was so I put my hands on his mouth and signalling him to be quiet. He slowly nod his head.