00

»teaser«

Everyone was exhausted from our concert rehearsal and decided to take a rest in our dressing rooms. But I choose to came back at the stage. I walk slowly on the stage looking in every corner of it. I have a smile on my face while imagining the faces of every STAY that will gonna attend our concert tomorrow.

I was already in the middle of the stage when the lights went off. Instead of leaving the stage and joining my members inside the room I lay down and stare at the ceiling. I spread my arms and closed my eyes.

'oh God, I'm gonna miss this'

After a few minutes I heard someone's foot step. I don't mind on who it was. The foot step stop in front of me and after a while I felt someone laying on my arms and hugging me.

I peeked and slightly open my eyes. It was so dark but I put a biggest smile when I realize who it was.

"What are you doing here alone seungminnie?"

"Just appreciating the stage I guess."

"And its require laying in this dirty floor?"

"But your laying here with me so its fine"

I can't help but to smile when he smile.

"Okay that's enough, Chan hyung was looking for you saying we better go home now to have a rest. To be able to prepare for our concert tomorrow."

"5 more mins.."

"But seungmin-"

"Stay with me here for 5 mins felix"

Breaking news:

Korean boy band Straykids members decided to part ways. JYP entertainment confirm that the member decided to not renew the contract as a group. 3racha members is the only side group who continue to stay with the company.

The group will be having a press conference on Saturday according to JYP.

I was sitting on the corner of the room watching everybody inside. I saw how minho hyung and jisung was cuddling in the corner with sad faces. Woojin and Chan hyung was comforting Jeongin in the corner. While the other members was fixing their ties and coat.

I can't believe that this day will happened. All the years we've been through, the hardship, painful and happiness together. Our groups became strong for years but everything has an end I guess and this time we need to face it.

I was deep in my thought when chan hyung called me.

"Oi Felix are you ready?"

"Yes hyung."

I was running nonstop I don't care if people will recognize me or not. I want to run. I want to run and feel my whole body moving. Why this need to happened? Is this really our destiny?

Is this really my destiny?

I suddenly felt my feets collapsed. I sat on the floor tired and exhausted. Then someone offer a hand to me.

"Lets go back to dorm Seungmin"

"I can't Hyunjin, I'm sorry"

»end of teaser«

Authors notes ;

- hi welcome to my new book. This is going to be slow update I'm so sorry.

-this will be ANGST. Which includes:
-character death
-smut
-fluff
-curse
-this will focus on all stray kids members
-etc..

-I hope you enjoy this. See u soon for the first chapter. I'm out~~

~Misty 🖤