14

Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start

The Scientists
Playlist 03

Maze of Memories

Part 11 : Lee Felix

Living in the country I've not being race too is so hard even though I'm part of their nation. I grow up in Australia for 15 years and now I need to adjust of living away from my family to conquer my dreams.

When I first enter JYP building I've felt to nervous but when I found out that one of the members is also an Aussie like me I felt relieve. My first week on the dorm is awkward but after some time it became less awkward with a big help from Jisung and Jeongin.

Jisung was always make some silly jokes and Jeongin always stick up on my side saying he wanted to learn English from me since Chris is always busy and have no time teaching him. I am really thankful with them staying with me and helping me to cope my shyness.

Then new member came to our team which became the main reason why the dance team created. Minho hyung teach Hyunjin and I so many dance move that really makes me improve. And that is also became the way that I interact more with Hyunjin.

Hyunjin was cool, his move is a mixture of being powerful and sexy at the same time. I will not hide the fact that I envy him sometimes.

And then another member was introduce to us. I still remember how Seungmin came inside our dance practice room. He looks so cute when he was paying attention in whatever Chris was saying. I find it stupid that I was pretending on looking somewhere whenever he found me looking at him. Seungmin really caught my interest especially when I found out that he was the same age as mine.

When JYP announce that our group will be in the new survival show I felt so scared and when he told me that I was lacking in my Korean I wanted to quit.

I still remember it was around midnight when I finish my dance practice and went to our company rooftop to unwind. I sat there in silent and watch the stars. I felt so scared, tired, and lonely. I didn't even notice that my tears was flowing and it look like it won't stop. I cry my heart out knowing no one will ever know about this but I was wrong.

Because I felt a hand grabbing my own hand and squeezing it. I look at my right side and found Seungmin with a small smile on his face.

"Hi ... I know this is so random and awkward cause we are not that close but I wanted you to know that I'm willing to listen to whatever you wanted to share. I'm all ears."